Season 28 Rites of Sanctuary - Has Ended

Maybe you are thinking about Nephalem Rifts.

1 Like

Yes I got confused a little. I went onto a non season character and ran a GR and nothing dropped in that, item wise, until the end guardian.

Kirottu was quite correct as are you.

1 Like

Thank you…do you know how to complete this weeks challenge rift? Its basically BS…Its a Crusader with none of his prescribed armor sets…

I wouldn’t call Paragon 800 minimal effort…I have yet to achieve certain Rites levels…cant get an ancient amulet of strength… Can’t get the effing challenge rift (because it never has the appropriate armor and weapon for the hero character)… Blizzard thinks that low drop rates will have people continue to waste time? They are delusional…

I wasn’t talking about D3 tho.

Hotfix for Season 25?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/season-25-hotfix-328-incoming-update/59457

Are servers back up?

hello, personally, this season 28, it was the one that I enjoy playing the most, both with a friend and alone, I hope they leave the altar permanently, not only did we have much more playing time to complete the season, but it allowed us reaching higher places with not so effective builds, in addition to letting us play more dynamically, hopefully they’ll let it, it’s something the devil needed, especially the pets thing, thanks.

1 Like

This thread got repinned. S28 end notice coming?

edit:

The launcher has the artwork done but the blog hasn’t been updated.

2 Likes
1 Like

I will have ten more days to enjoy S28. That is nice.

2 Likes

Bye bye the GR150 with my WD :grimacing:

1 Like

Sooo… Final patch notes today maybe?

So early?
I’d expect them in the week between S28 and S29

Time to take all this s28 goodies back to NS… Stash Tetris in 2 weeks!

I wouldn’t expect the final patch notes until closer to the end of S28. The patch is likely deployed on the 12th of September.

2 Likes

Yes, and season 29 will most likely start on Friday 15 September.

Goodbye Altar of Rites and your double-primal drops which awarded me with exactly zero drops since unlocking it at the end of March. And a hard pass on Season 29. Capped paragon just sounds boring to me. See you all in a few years when a fun season rolls around again.

1 Like
2 Likes