Season 27 Light’s Calling - Has Ended

From the wording of the power, I think so. It says “all meteors casted” or something along that line. Yes? Perhaps Tal Rasha can be an exception as it’s a proc, so we never can be sure unless we play the live server.

Need to confirm what kind of multiplier it is. DiBBS vs multiplicative not big difference, i hope not additive to base skill rune dmg. Its going to be fun to play, but do lose AOE from CW.

Too bad YOU never saw the light…ever.

And that’s one stupid-looking pet…congrats you’ve certainly outdone yourselves this time.

:-1: :-1: :-1:

I personally love the pet, can’t wait to get it this season.

9 Likes

The blog has now been corrected…

Best of luck in your games !

1 Like

The new wizard changes are good. The rest… meh and that’s putting it mildly.

Well that was likely the point, wizards were dead last on PTR by a large margin they needed the biggest buff.

Thought that would come through seasonal power though and not permanent item/set but hey not complaining since it was the weakest set. You can’t do a rework then have no one use it, bad look.

Yeah hopefully not DIBS. Then it would be added to Assimilation stacks, making those far less potent and making density scaling poor.

Yeah I am thinking more in terms of other runes. Assimilation/base is 190%… lightning / cold is 423/500% base… worth 20-30 assimilation stacks. For damage, I think Assimilation may not be best oppose to buff/utility skills in other builds.

1 Like

Ahh yeah I didn’t notice the other runes had more base damage. Would be very excited to see a lightning Raiment build again (matching Lightning on Shenlongs haha).

haha totally.

• Script Formula 28: 10
    stage 2 conal radius

• Script Formula 29: 90
    stage 2 conal angle

• Script Formula 30: 10
    stage 3 aoe radius

Hitting radius not too big hence the thoughts

Barb: WW/Rend, HoTA, and the Frenzy.
DH: Clusteray (cold and fire).
Not Wiz, WD, or Necro. Maybe Monk mid-season. Maybe Sader closer to the end of the season.

HC and SC for conquests/challenges. I am thinking the two LoD, easy enough. I’ll try Averice since I never get that purpose. Season 26 I got it from goblins in an Echoing Nightmare. That was worth a laugh.

It’s infinitly better than this seson. I see a big part of the community is excited. And since you uninstalled the game, why do you even care? Just let others have fun, and shut up allready.

1 Like

So should it be The Smoldering Core on and Primordial Soul in cube, or The Grand Vizier on and Primordial in cube, or one weapon on, the other in the cube and no Primordial?

EDIT: So acording to maxroll D3 planner, if the 3 or fewer targets from Nilfur’s DON’T apply then The Grand Vizier+Primordial gives higher dmg, but if it DOES apply, then The Grand Vizier+The Smoldering Core gives the higher dmg. But in big density that can’t happen right? So TGV+Primordial is going to be best?

Good to see someone else who still doesn’t know. Although I have narrowed it down to 2 with DH or Necro.

I think that’s Unlikely. You don’t “cast” the meteor from tal’s, you proc it.

Nice, think I am down to DH and Wiz now, getting there! :beers:

1 Like

Hi:

This notation has thoroughly confused some of the Europeans staff in charge of translation and web publishing.

In German:
Saison 27, Ruf des Lichts, startet am 27. August um 02:00 Uhr MESZ.

In French:
la saison 27, L’appel de la lumière, débutera le 26 août à 2 h (heure de Paris)

in Russian:
27-й сезон «Зов Света» начнется 27 августа в 3:00 МСК.

Please – can you contact them and provide the correct information to them.

Thank you !!

The season start blog used to contain a short sentence or two on the start of the season for consoles. That information has not been part of the blog for some time… and we do get some questions on the Europe forums about that. Would it be possible to add that information in the blog for Season 27… and the following ones ?

Thank you !!

Edit #2 : The season start time has been fixed in the blogs in German, French and Russian – Thank you !

3 Likes

Yeah, because the blogs no longer state that the start time for consoles (worldwide) is the same as the start time for US PC, people in EU expect console times to start at 17:00 CEST, instead of many hours later at 17:00 PDT.

The blogs used to contain this information. Why did they stop including it?

1 Like