Season 24 - Ethereal Memory - Has Ended!

Wow! Completely destroyed Necromancer. Goodbye Bone Spear Necro, we hardly knew you. Guess the push to sell the Necro DLC is long over. Nerf to Crusader. Makes easy choice to delete Necro and roll Wizard for season.

3 Likes

i did 130 with 9k paragon on latest ptr

Yes, could Blizzard please confirm the additional stash tabs number is a typo?

3 Likes

why we use Masquerade of the Burning Carnival set even lod have more damage output can you delete this set entire game its useless

2 Likes

Inna whit RS going to rock! Either whit CS or WoL. Bit dissapointed that still only fire ally gets a big boost to damage whit BotLG.

It’s about time. :dizzy:

Looks like they’re just going to completely ignore it despite all the complaints. Par for the course.

Great. Looks like another one I have to play Barbie for as the only guaranteed set of use given, to me anyway (the others might be of some use) is Immortal King.

The pet mummy is OK. Not as good as previous things but that portrait frame is… meh.

Necromancer got desiccated.

Told you it would be the 23rd (special message for those who were sure it would be the 30th) :wink:

4 Likes

This change was not in the PTR, as far as I am aware!

1 Like

The rabid strike buff is a nice boost to LTK!! One of my favorite builds.

1 Like

So, is it safe to say this is no longer the case…

…as the current season also had just five days between one season ending and the next starting? You’re no longer worried about fixing critical issues (should there be any) in a three day window?

Also, could you sticky the EU version of the thread please…

And could you unsticky the one about Season 21 starting…

6 Likes

I need my Mummy! …

4 Likes

Any class will be able to push a 150 solo this season. As usual most of you have no idea what you are doing.

1 Like

A miracle has happened! They finally unstickied it!

Yeah, but they didn’t sticky the Season 24 thread…

You were lucky to get half the changes. This is Diablo 3. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Draka?, DoG?, Xavi?, /lick?

There is basically no change for the Necromancer.
The Necromancer top builds are exactly the same than previous seasons. :thinking:

Etherals are currently too limited to make a difference for most builds or even compete with the 4th cube slot.

In conclusion, aside the Inna rework, there is nothing new this season in terms of build diversity.
Good for monks, but boring for the six other classes.

I won’t play hundreds of hours just for cosmetics.
We are in 2021 and there are lots of competitors out there.

I’ll pass.

1 Like

Thanks. Great season so far. Thanks for not nerfing innas into the ground.

3 Likes