Season 23 | The Disciples of Sanctuary | Has Ended

It’s very nice to see that someone actually cares to watch the comments and answering!

Thanks for this, I’ll wait for sure!!

*Now back to these… world conquests? I need that extra Stash T_T

1 Like

Rathma - Reanimation

Since we are close to the release, I’d only suggest a quick fix

Replace Army of the Dead by Reanimation Skills to get a pet set for free

2 Likes

THANK YOU, Ritchie.
I’m going to go against the grain a bit, but I think if you revert some of the changes, it’s the 2 piece you should revert. Playing after the update, with no 4 piece damage boost, the 7500 was just enough to slog through chapters III and IV when I simulated that run for haedrigs gift. I know most peeps don’t care about this, but if you main firebird, it’s very helpful for playability.

I think the 50 stack should be further reduced to 20 stacks, and the skill part INCREASED, since its on the 6 piece now to 8K to put it in line with Tal Rasha. That way the set would reward skills development and not always optimizing for combustion procs.

thx for listening to us!

imo the most important thing is to make sure we get a new exp meta.
rat runs have been king for way to long.

if you loose to much money from exp meta not being necro (from all the botters having to buy new games), then pls make the new rathma set into the new exp meta and problem solved.

try and remove deathwish from the FB build and mby even the mirror images so that the playstyle isn´t just click one chanelling skill and nothing else.

and changes to followers sure it helps solo play but pls give us a theme for the season even if its an old one!

2 Likes

I agree with Masterjay and Venaliter.

6pc revert makes the most sense at this point. A quick multiplier change.

+4.4GRs (~10.1GR nerf) makes FB more competitive with other top end Wizard builds and closer to the likes of Bone Spear, etc.

4pc will feel more impactful now that it’s only 50 stacks, but should be relatively easy to refresh given latest PTR combustion stack generation rates.

Teleport animation improvement should also help it feel smoothe. Can’t wait to test this. Thank you for listening! :wink:

8 Likes

So, we don’t actually get a seasonal theme then? because this is a permanent change that’s being made to the game, it’s a cool change, sure, but you really dropped the ball on this one Blizzard.

1 Like

honestly, pretty much nothing this season, except seasonal rewards. there’s no “season” only theme this time around.

Can you just return it to how incredibly powerful it was about a week ago? I mean all the pros and streamers were saying that it was the most fun play style ever. And then you your team took that away. Like…what? It doesn’t matter if it’s overpowered a bit.

Twister wizard, bone spear necromancer, and God DH have recently been overpowered and yet they made the game amazing and fun, shiny and new.

Seriously. You all didn’t even give us an actual these this time and are giving almost NO TURNAROUND TIME between seasons and no testing of any changes made after the PTR. Content creators have NO TIME to create content. This belatedness and seemingly random changes only serves to frustrate the community and the meta. Peoples’ time and energy.

WE. NEED. FUN.

1 Like

Even if Wiz isn’t your preferred class, this sort of interaction with the community is greatly appreciated.
Hopefully this means they’ll review the WD nerf as well.

8 Likes

To anyone that doesn’t understand the biggest problem with this latest nerf to firebirds needs to realize something. It’s not just about firebirds, it’s the fact that nerfing it much more then a few tiers, (i.e - just nerf the suggested %7500 back to %3000) causes a much bigger problem. It takes away the only build that we had lined up to replace rats, the xp meta we’ve been cursed with every single season since they released the necro.

There literally hasn’t been a single season where rats haven’t been the best option for xp, there was a few seasons where we had some setups that were strong and nearly there, but ultimately rats ended up winning over all the different xp metas we’ve tried since season 11. It was looking like we finally had a solid setup with the firebird runs. That’s the real issue and I hope blizzard understands this, and gets why everyone was so exited for firebirds this season - and then so devastated when they saw what they did to the build.

9 Likes

well this is good news for everybody who still has his augmented legacy legacy gazing demise: 50% spirit barage for each active phantasm.

!!! YOU CAN NOW USE YOUR ITEM FROM 2017 (S10) AGAIN !!!

imgur. com/a/JQ6yaHy

(I can’t post links…)

While you at it, I hope you can consider adding a secondary theme for Season 23 so those players have more reasons to stick with Season after they completed their Guardian.

Any recycle theme from the previous season will do.

2 Likes

How about looking at GOD DH 4 Pierces is still WAY to low. There have been countless posts threads and even testing during when it only had 3. The build thrives on Area Damage and thrives on more pierces then JUST 4?!

3 Likes

They should add new craftable set for followers that doubles the bounty reward

1 Like

Oh thank god i thought the only chance to play chaos nexus again after the level 60 vanila was gone. hope i can get back to play it again next patch. Thanks for listening

how about fixing the major butt nerf to rathma while your at it

1 Like

Dont forget you guys ruined WD and DH too, hope you have word for those two class sets.

8 Likes

Rathma

Your revived minions no longer expire

Move or copy this power on Bonds of C’Lena or another legendary item, to enable smooth LoD builds based on Revive.

Example :

Arthef’s Spark of Life

Heal for [3 - 4]% of your missing Life when you kill an Undead enemy
Your revived minions no longer expire and your permanent minions deal [700 - 800] % increased damage (Necromancer Only)

Drawback : Others classes can’t use Arthef’s Spark of Life anymore, but honestly this item was never used in first place. Since it looks like a giant bone, it’s only right to make it exclusive to the Necromancer (Preserve Fantasy).

Paired with LoD damage, it should be interesting (both raw damage and thorns). In addition, this two handed mace is accessible at level 1 through Kadala so cubable at Season Start. NB : 3000 shards is a little bit high.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be happy with just reverting Firebird nerfs.

They should put 2pc and 4 or 6 piece back to where they were AND remove Deathwish interaction. I don’t want another channeling build.

3 Likes

Could you also consider turning on an old theme for S23? Maybe a passive RoRG as a community buff again?