Season 22 - Shadow Clones - Crusader

When the Crusader hero clicks a pylon and receives one of the Shadow Clone variants which has the Falling Sword ability, sometimes the clone will leap into the sky, but never come down again. This causes the clone to disappear, regardless of how much of the one minute duration they have left. As two of the three Crusader clone variants have Falling Sword, this leads to 2/3 of the clones despawning early.

10 Likes

Same here. Happened a few times. Very disappointing :frowning:

1 Like

Same here. It slows down leveling a lot.

1 Like

Same here, but for me it’s almost every clone after a few seconds of living… :frowning:

1 Like

DĂ©jĂ  vu ??

Remember this ?

Good luck ! :rofl:

2 Likes

Knowing Blizzard - working as intended. Like how they fail at fixing wizards weaknesses.

1 Like

yes same issue
so basically you have no clone most of time

1 Like

Same issue here. Oftentimes clones don’t appear at all or appears then disappears after a short while.

1 Like

How is this still an issue? At least I keep getting it.

Ep, bug still online — not fixed :crying_cat_face:

The Barb clone is just as disappointing. You activate the pylon, clone spawns but stands there doing nothing. No matter how far away you run, it doesn’t teleport to you and starts killing. It just sits there, looking around untill it eventually poofs out of existence.

But i mean it’s to be expected of Activision. They don’t care about quality, never have.

1 Like

Yupp, pretty much clone is never there, disappearing very early always… And that’s so bad they don’t even try at all fixing it asap, or possibly not at all.

Same here… no able to play crusader then…