Season 21 - Trials of Tempests: Double Bounties

And you counted this ‘‘tremendous amount’’ how exactly? :wink:

If there were initiatives from Blizzard to make non season play more atractive less people would play season and less people would quit D3. That is for sure.

Some people only play non season even if Blizzard is intentionally trying to kill non season community.

D3 Vanilla - minus auction house > D3 ROS expansion.

Because you’re playing on the EU servers where the double bounties buff is intermittent / bugged…

Noted. Message passed on through other channels as well. We shall have to see what they say once Blizz folks get in to work and coordinate with the EU counterparts. It is still pretty early in CA.

2 Likes

I did that and started a public game. When we finished the bounties and collected we all got only 5 boxes. I looked at the buff icon and the text was missing again. So sometime during the grind, the buff disappeared. So even starting a game with the buff active is no guarantee.

Also noted. If you have not already, be sure to add that info in the Bug Report thread. Double Bounty Buff not active on every Server!

Looks like quite a few people are testing various scenarios to pin down the buff behavior. Collecting the info in one place is best.

Added there also, ty for the suggestion @MissCheetah (is there a way to link another user’s name?)

You can link to a profile, but it won’t send a notification. However, replying to that person directly or quoting them will send them a notification.

Or, you could stop whining and play in the season. The game you play is the same I play.

1 Like

No. I will keep playing other games like Apex Legends. Mainly because DH is out of meta still, even after “dh patch”.

As soon as the lighting effects can be turned off, I’ll be right back.

Play season without getting more stashtabs? Hahahahahaha very funny.

1 Like

Curious as to how you see it as the same.

You have S21 players where many would run GRs in the 110-120’s now running 150’s and maxxing out their gems due to the seasonal buffs. Blizz can say what they like, but it’s an exploit missed on the PTR and there is no way it is working as “intended”. Rhykker danced around it, Raxx said he won’t play that way, but basically Blizz can’t undo what they broke. So they marred the leaderboards from here on out. You might as well put an asterisk beside anyone who played S21.

2 Likes

this is nice but…with this current season buff where people are exploiting it in groups…there is no point for solo player to even really bother. i really hope next season is better thought out. :frowning:

1 Like

That I have to agree, somewhat. It is very annoying. I’m glad they at least took away that awful sound effect.

Is double bounties bugged? Sometimes I only get 1 bag each act, sometimes 2…

Yes, but only in the EU as far as I can tell. Sometimes you need to create a game a couple times to get one with the buff, and even then it can drop mid game. There is a thread about it on the Bug Report forum where people are testing things and reporting experiences.

I think that’s the only reason. With such long time we could expect to get huge overhaul of game, this game have many bad game-design choices that could be easily fixed by 1 developer during 3 months period, and I’m not talking about changing stats on skills.

Not working on Xbox - have the icon but still only getting 1 drop per Act clear

Hi all! We are looking into this!

6 Likes