Season 21 - Trials of Tempests: Double Bounties

It is far more time efficient if you do Bounties in groups.
Each player doing a separate Act then the last doing together.
Just try to Group/Bounties selection and don’t be slacker :slight_smile:

Just when I started collecting caches for Avarice/Avaritia conquest, what a great timing! Thanks!

To be fair, there is no reason why double caches shouldn’t be given to off-season too, given the big number of players who quit season just because of the visual psychedelia.

3 Likes

Because whoever makes the D3 decisions is incapable of practicing common sense.

:sunny: :cyclone: :umbrella: :zap: :fire: = :nauseated_face:

So :cloud_with_snow: --> 2 x :gift: :gift: = 2 x :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

:+1:

1 Like

Sad that there’s no love for non-seasonal players…

3 Likes

From my end it seems that whoever makes these decisions doesn’t play the game or they simply play one rift per month. Like seriously… Think of the 10 greatest games of all time. (Dark souls , half life , Zelda, whatever your thing is) now think that something falls from the sky every one minute and causes you migraine… yup that’s what we got. Showcase of perfect decision making.

There has been lots of feedback in the forums from people saying that they stopped playing the season due to the lighting effects causing them headaches / fits. I would imagine this has caused much steeper / more rapid decline in player numbers than in previous seasons, so they’re offering this seasonal-only buff as an incentive to try and get people back.

Did no-one at the company bother to ask the question about whether players would be willing to risk their health for double bounties? If they’d given players some way to turn off the lighting effects I guarantee that would have brought way more players back to the season. I know I would have come back.

1 Like

the effect regardless were pretty meh in general, played for 1-2 days and already got distracted to play something else…

the past 3 seasons the same thing I wish they would really try with seasons but their focus is on d4.

just made a set of bounties today in season, hardcore… just got normal amount of caches and mats… is this thing already over or doesnt work in hardcore?

i hope next season the devs will just include the bounty mats on high gr as drops…its a pain to do bounties

2 Likes

It’s not working correctly on EU servers…

It seems that if you start a private game you get the double bounties buff but if you join public games, it’s not guaranteed. Still awaiting US waking up for us to get a blue response.

Seasons are already too long as it is… please start the PTR earlier then, so we do not have to wait longer till next season.

I think this is fantastic. Always felt like the bounties lacked balance with the rewards so this is great news - and should be permanent too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

20:00 (8PM) CET i guess. Including Summer Time

I love the idea of adding a bonus feature like this (and the double goblin last season) deep into the season. It gives people another reason to continue seasonal play. I hope you guys keep adding these little bonuses every season.

1 Like

Again, for any of you that are in the eu region. To save time you can hover over to the community buff , top right corner of screen. If it says only elemental power buff just leave the game and remake. If it says you get double the caches then it should be ok.

2 Likes

Are you saying that non-seasonal players operating within their own little communities of friends are not in the game…?
I mean as it is with this seasons theme severely influencing the legendary levels that many players would have been generally running builds at and the thus affecting the leaderboard class push…this is just another kick in the teeth for those that have been supporting this franchise and more explicitly this iteration of it for the last 8yrs playing non-seasonal.

so you’re a moderator now…?

Quick Question BasqueOG…was season’s even a thing when D3 was launched? No.

There a tremendous amount of players out there that do not play seasons. They payed good money, they have invested the time and have every bit as much right to voice their opinion on here as you do. Are you a moderator?..No

2 Likes

So why don`t double bounty thingy work then?