Season 21 - Trials of Tempests: Double Bounties

Yeah im in a similar situation, i’ve already farmed a lot of bounty mats and got the ancient gears from the blacksmith. I dont see any other reasons to play that game mode unless I want to try for primals or reforge. Seems too late. I dont really find this event making me want to continue to play longer, its just “meh” for me.

False advertising. No double bounties received at the time of this post for non-seasonal play.

This is by far and away my most played season, so I am very happy to see this added.

2 Likes

Bugged… played 4 bounties, and 1 of them only gave me 1 cache each act.

2 Likes

True advertising; doubles are seasonal only.

3 Likes

Season 21 - Trials of Tempests: Double Bounties

What part of that is false advertising?

It DOES NOT say: Non-Season Double Bounties.

4 Likes

but it is still bugged… :neutral_face:
just waiting for it to get fixed… i don’t want to see my efforts getting to waste.

1 Like

How dare you do something nice for us!, nah just kidding, I like this, but I see a lot of salty people complaining that they didn’t get what they wanted, well I hate doing bounties but this will help me get back and do a crapload.

1 Like

The bounties are indeed bugged sometimes at least in the eu servers but here is something to make your life easier until it gets fixed. Whenever you start a game hover your mouse over to the top right corner of your screen next to where the time is displayed and read what the community buff says. If it says: receive twice as many caches then you 're good to go but sometimes it doesn’t say that it just says only the elemental power buff of the season, so remake the game until you see it. It is annoying but nothing we can do so far except wait for them to fix it.

4 Likes

Can confirm. Got double for act 5 but only one for act 1 just now.

The part that says “Double Bounties”.

On the EU server, if you start a seasonal game, hover your mouse over the little icon next to the clock that shows the buffs active in the game. Sometimes that buff list will include “Double Bounties”, sometimes it won’t. You have to exit game and create a new one, and keep doing so until you get a game with the buff active.

There’s a whole thread about this in Bug Report.

3 Likes

WOW, I will come back to farm some more material for reforging.

Thank you! These kind of actions seasons need.

Note: this event was working correctly at start. But now it seems buggy and not active anymore? My last 2 bounty runs only had 1 box per run; please fix.

My brother and I play on Switch and we did a full set of bounties tonight on our seasonal characters and only got one cache from each act. Anyone else on console experiencing the same issue?

1 Like

Now that I realized it… not only that there is a bug… it REALLY is a FALSE ADVERTISING!!!

it should be DOUBLE HORADRIC (bounty) CACHE… double bounties means we have to complete 10 bounties per act… a total of 50 for the entire game. :thinking:

1 Like

Man, this season missed so much. The buffs are annoying and rarely helpful, the fx are terrible and frustrating to look at, just bad.

3 Likes

Then this doesn’t affect you, so just ignore it.

I’m sorry that the Europe Region is bugged. But, my response was to someone who stated that it was false advertising because they did not get double Bounties in non-Season.

So, please don’t take my comments out of context.

Thank you, Meteorblade.

You have a ghost in the machine.
Well, I suppose the game is RNG.
Without sarcasm, Dev’s, it is inconsistent.

Makes perfect sense if you’re capable of intelligent thought. Which is more than I can say for the majority of forum posters in here.

Seasonal theme sucks and can make people sick, which forces a lot of people to quit playing season. And they think double bounty caches will be an incentive to bring those people back so they can get more sick.

Would you like me to draw you a stickman diagram? Hold up, I got you.

:sunny: :cyclone: :umbrella: :zap: :fire: = :nauseated_face:

So :cloud_with_snow: → 2 x :gift: :gift: = 2 x :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

:+1:

5 Likes