Season 21 - Trials of Tempests: Double Bounties

It would be nice if double bounties also applied to non-seasons.

5 Likes

Saw them in concert. :metal: :stuck_out_tongue:

Arch Enemy opened for them, you know the good one w/ Angela Gossow.

WHEN THE SLIME LIVE AND HOW THE SLIME GETS WASHED AWAY HAHAHAHA!

\mm/ <---- too much metal for one hand!

Edit: Something about D3 to make this relevant. Go Double Bounties go go go!

Serious question? Quality Control? Change Management? Does Blizzard employ these methodologies?

You make a change to a Season…to enable double bounties…is there any policy that checks the intended change has been successful or a measure of quality control? Like monitoring to check all the servers have the buff?

Is it just me that finds the constant issues with D3 that are related to these two things is just…well…baffling.

Most profit organisations want to ensure their customers are happy and buy more products and to do so ensure smooth services by using methodologies like Change Management, Quality Control etc.

The Console version has had its Season ended a day earlier for many seasons in a row as an example…today is another example…the XB1 has the buff but not double rewards…why does these things continually occur? Why has Blizzard not used whatever means they have to test things?

Does Blizzard not see this as poor customer service? Why is there no policy to ensure changes are implemented correctly?

5 Likes

Blizz, ignore all the idiots that express some displeasure or criticism. Accept my thanks. I see this as a complement to make up for a less than stellar Seasonal Theme. And it actually helps! So, for what it’s worth, thanks!

I have a hard time believing that is the motive for the double bounties since historically they have done the same in the past leaving non-seasonal players out.
The mere fact that you have folks playing in S21 that would generally play in that 110-120GR range now capable of doing 150s with the seasonal buff really makes the leaderboard a joke. They might better put an asterisk from here on out for anyone playing S21 since they have been able to pad their aug’s in a manner they never would have been able to.

1 Like

The Xbox issue was related to the above. It was affecting all platforms.

4 Likes

How about instead of giving something that no one needs (double bounties) most boring content ever, u do something good like remove area dmg from th game and fix the lag so ppl can play

Some players raised the issue of the season theme causing headaches / migraines / epileptic fits and asked for the option to turn off the visuals. Their requests were ignored but I don’t think they were idiots.

I’m glad you’re okay with the theme. Enjoy your extra caches. But please don’t belittle the people who had legitimate medical concerns caused by the theme.

5 Likes

There is so much to unpack with this ablest post that I just can’t with all that right now.

Great… new think. And why you dont fix EU servers? Double bounties with error 1016? Imposible…

The issue with double bounties on EU was fixed a couple of hours ago…

1 Like

Yet, you posted that?

Perhaps you should delete that, gather your thoughts, come back and use your words? Or is that too difficult for you?

That is a generic disconnect error that can be caused by anything that causes a hiccup along the route between you and the game server. Lots of things can cause that.

There was a previously identified issue with EU connectivity that was resolved a few days ago. However, after that some more issues surfaced. Last posts were 2 days ago here on the EU Tech Support forum.

2 Likes

Don’t forget about the problem with not recording highiest personal GR clears on EU server…

You could also make the elemental effects (season theme) from other players “less visible” when playing in group (like the WD pets when you have a WD in party, they are barely visible)…

Lowering the opacity on most of the elemental effect by at least 50-75% could also work and would make the elemental effects less painful to our eyes…

2 Likes

Apparently not…

Last night around 9pm PST it was not working on Switch, has that been addressed? So far I only see EU servers and Xbox mentioned by the community manager. Switch players always seem to get screwed on stuff like this…

I don’t recall seeing any reports of the problem affecting the Switch in the Console Bug Report forum so maybe that’s why it didn’t get a mention specifically.

My brother and I play on Switch and there’s nothing in game that says double bounties are active and last time we did a full set we only got 1 cache from each act.

I am looking forward toward the ptr patch note. A lot of people are expecting a rebalancing patch. Make it happen!!!

UGH… Double Bounties…

This is the thing I wanted to see the LEAST. Now I’m even more disappointed.
But I’m a little bit happy that they are making tweaks/add stuff during mid season, in future might be handy.

NOP, STILL NOT TEMPTED TO PLAY THIS SEASON.
Hopefully, next season + mid season buff will be awesome. GL.

1 Like