Season 21 - Trials of Tempests: Double Bounties

Apparently not…

Last night around 9pm PST it was not working on Switch, has that been addressed? So far I only see EU servers and Xbox mentioned by the community manager. Switch players always seem to get screwed on stuff like this…

I don’t recall seeing any reports of the problem affecting the Switch in the Console Bug Report forum so maybe that’s why it didn’t get a mention specifically.

My brother and I play on Switch and there’s nothing in game that says double bounties are active and last time we did a full set we only got 1 cache from each act.

I am looking forward toward the ptr patch note. A lot of people are expecting a rebalancing patch. Make it happen!!!

UGH… Double Bounties…

This is the thing I wanted to see the LEAST. Now I’m even more disappointed.
But I’m a little bit happy that they are making tweaks/add stuff during mid season, in future might be handy.

NOP, STILL NOT TEMPTED TO PLAY THIS SEASON.
Hopefully, next season + mid season buff will be awesome. GL.

1 Like

Just gotta add my voice to the chorus here: while double bounties are always appreciated, it’s a little frustrating that it’s a season-only feature especially given that so many people have said that the season theme makes them ill and prevents them from playing.

4 Likes

Why is this only for people playing on Season? The Season already provides enough advantages, people got what are essentially free max lvl legendary gems by exploiting the theme… and instead of issuing at least temporary bans or rollbacks, you allowed it… and then on top of that, I guess they needed another advantage in the form of double bounty mats…

NS players be damned…

4 Likes

Double bounties is a nice add to the season as I am not really impressed with the basic seasonal theme. The only thing that really make a difference is the snowball, the rest are useless. Thank you Blizzard!

Will be good, if make it to double primal and increase drop rate, double gem level upgrade x4x become 8x, 5x become 10x.

Can i ask a question?. Is this an off-season april fools joke?.

I mean of all the things you could have picked, this was the best idea you could come up with, double bounties? like seriously? I’m actually in freaking shock right now.

Please try again.

1 Like

It says all bounties doubled. You obviously have a different interpretation of what the word ‘all’ means. I suggest you look up the word in the dictionary.

Why is it always seasons? A bone for the the non season’s is that asking to much?

3 Likes

A carrot stick to play season…

stash would be better

It SAYS:

Season 21 - Trials of Tempests: Double Bounties

Obviously, you don’t understand what “Season 21 - Trials of Tempests” means.

Personally, I think they should have given Double Bounties to Season and non-Season. That way, those who had difficulty playing in Season 21’s Theme would have some compensation.

But, they did not do that and they did not say they did that. They did just what the thread title says. And that IS NOT “false advertising”.

5 Likes

I’m still having 5 bounties per act… if it is double bounties, it should be 10, right? :wink: so, false advertising. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

anyway… when the double goblin came out, I hardly saw complains why it was not in NS… now this double bounty came, quite a number has been complaining. don’t complain on the the buff whether or not the season theme gives someone headache or not… these kind of buffs are season benefits.

Anyone else get the strong impression of spite?

When Double Goblins were a thing, they applied to both s/ns.
They’ve done double bounty for both before as well

But this time round, after a majorly failed season theme, for multitude of reasons, They make it season only. Hey, play seasons again, yeaa!! it’s great!!! yeaa!!!, look we even doubled bountys, yea this games so fun!!! yeaaa!!!

Here we are, unsurprised by the dev’s. We have the regular players, who aren’t going to stop doing meta/paragrind, to do bountys b/c they’re doubled. a good player already has the required gear; it makes no sense to do bountys this far in, from a regular’s perspective; there’s like 2 1/2 months left to even begin thinking about toning down the grind.

Non-season, they sorely need players, on NA, at least. the average total for lobby’s varys between 4-12. Even on a weekend you’d never see 20+ on NA.

3 Likes

One little quibble… Those players have been like that every year so far and will be like that for years to come. :slight_smile:

Why is this double bounty reward is not applicable to non seasonal play? If it was announced at the beginning of the season I would have played seasonal. Why the double standards?

1 Like

Woohoo! Thank you guys, checking out the Game Guide on tonights Friday night session :two_hearts::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: