Season 21 PTR - Organized DH Feedback Thread! 🏹

indeed a good idea, could be an alternative os passive, depending on the buff

[Definition]: Archery - the sport or skill of shooting with a bow and arrows, especially at a target.

4 Likes

Thank you for the update. When can we expect the next version of PTR?

As I mentioned, “When the passive was created, we did not have the Shadow build”, this passive must be redesigned the name too !!! Pls do not consider the name of the passive, young padawan!!!

There is always the need for videos of gameplay illustrating how or why something is not functioning for Blizzard, this is one of the tactics the barbs used to prove a point. I will compare when I get a chance. Thanks for coordinating this effort. :slightly_smiling_face:

While it would be nice for the developers to revisit every skill and passive in the game for one big overhaul, let’s try to keep the discussion focused around this patch. The developers will likely not change anything not already listed in the patch notes; you can save these ideas for another thread like this one.

True but sifting through video content is much slower than quickly reading over pertinent bullet points. The community managers and developers do not have the time to view every feedback video made.

That would be great. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

From what I understand, archery is about bows and arrows…Not daggers. But I guess it wouldn’t be so hard to change the name of the passive skill. Also, we already use 4 viable passive skills. Awareness, Cull the Weak, Numbing Traps, Ambush, Leech, and the very rare appearance of Perfectionist. So that’s 6. Add in Tactical Advantage and/or Hot Pursuit. I can only assume you want a better passive skill that provides more dmg? I admit, ambush isn’t completely great for Impale.

Linking here also for some lols:

just strafe build for t16 bounties and rifts.

A wild blue appears. That’s cool, if they can actually get into consideration everything that was tested thoroughly and presented with it’s bugs, lack of dps, synergy etc… Then we can hope for a fun set to play with next season. I just hope it’ll be viable to put DH’s back on the Meta.

1 Like

Not sure if this has been highlighted but pls fix the companion ferret skill.
Pls do not let it be cap at the 25% soft cap speed limit.

4 Likes

new ptr notice is up - lots of changes to GoD 2pc/4pc issues but no change to the 10k 6pc bonus…

**edit added PTR notes not live yet :slight_smile: thx Iria

Not quite yet, they announced it but said it will be up later this afternoon (next couple hours).

Edit: I will be cleaning up the OP and updating with the new changes later.

1 Like

Not sure when it started, but patching now.

1 Like

I can already tell this is sooo much more enjoyable to play. Did gr100 in 3:42 with 20k mainstat.

The 4piece isn’t giving me stacks or proccing fnr, which I kinda thought it would. It doesn’t bother me much since it’s the easier to get full stacks now than it had been.

3 Likes

PTR updated

• New Demon Hunter Set: Gears of Dreadlands

Developer’s Note: We’ve adjusted the 2-Piece Bonus to address the Momentum and damage feedback from players. Momentum will now be a singular buff that affects all Primary skills. You will now be able to use multiple generators without losing the Momentum bonus when alternating between them. The 2-piece bonus will now also give 4 seconds per Primary attack, up to a maximum of 20 seconds. Momentum will also now be applied immediately when using a Primary Skill, instead of when it hits a target. These changes should help with damage output and allow for an easier time when building and maintaining Momentum.

• 2-Piece Bonus
    • Gain a Momentum stack when attacking with a Primary skill. Each Momentum stack lasts 2 seconds at a maximum duration of 10 seconds. Your Primary skills deal 10% more damage per stack of Momentum. Gain 4 seconds of Momentum when attacking with a Primary skill, at a maximum of 20 seconds. Your Primary skills deal 10% increased damage per second of Momentum.

Developer’s Note: We’ve fixed a few issues on the 4-Piece Bonus. Players will now be able to proc bonuses and other powers such as Simplicity’s Strength’s healing bonus from their Primary skills coming from Strafe. You will now also be able to Strafe forever while shooting Primary abilities as you will no longer need Momentum for Strafe to fire off the last used Primary skill. Lastly, we’ve fixed an issue where Hungering Arrow was not piercing correctly when used with Strafe so players will be able to use this with the 4-Piece Bonus reliably.

• 4-Piece Bonus
    • Casting Strafe against enemies will automatically shoot your last used primary skill, and also give 60% damage reduction while strafing and for 5 seconds after. While Strafing, you move faster per stack of Momentum gain 8% increased movement speed for each second of Momentum.
  • 6-Piece Bonus
    • Your primary skills deal 10000% more damage

Set is Still Stash Only and not actually High GR viable

115 in 14:58 with mediocre gear, no augs, and level 100 gems. Not junk, but definitely better for speed farming than pushing.

1 Like

Just did a 125 with 3k paragon (20k main stat), 130 gems or so, 7/13 augments. I can share my build later but there is more to test!

7 Likes

Tried the updated set using Dawn, Ninth Cirri and echoing fury.
Skill used is HA Scatter shot.
Not the highest damage but is quite a hilarious and fun game play.
The drain to hatred while strafing when echoing fury is active is just as hilarious.
I hope they increase primary attack speed into the set or add a legendary bonus for HA attack speed into a hand crossbow.
Increase hatred regen per shot would be an added bonus.