Season 21 PTR - Organized DH Feedback Thread! šŸ¹

i know some people love the hard play style on GOD setā€¦ but at least provide something for strafe to win fan to enjoy the next seasonā€¦ my suggestion is to buff this 2 crossbow

• vallaā€™s bequest
  • kā€™mar tenclip
    increase the damage to 250-300% each so we can play with NAT set, LON or LOD.
3 Likes

All Iā€™ve ever wanted.

1 Like

Can someone confirm how much the movement speed bonus is?

very well made topic, the only thing i want is: my DH spinning freely without stoping to recast anything, this is my definition of joy =)

1 Like

This is objectively untrue.

2p was exclusively based around fear, now works for charm, stun and freeze.

4p damage reduction got buffed.

Frenzy stack duration got increased.

The build could use more power to bring it up to WW/Rend, but itā€™s currently Barbs second strongest build and a decent off meta RGK.

Thanks for the thread/discussion/feedback! Iā€™m bouncing around threads grabbing all of this for the team.

32 Likes

@PezRadar
Thank you for popping in here to let us know that weā€™re being heard!

Also, I am actively adding content to the original post as more ideas come in so be sure to check back on the last section (Some Other Suggestions/Ideas) from time to time for new or updated ideas.

The goal of this thread was to consolidate all the testing and feedback in one organized place for easier communication of ideas. Currently, the PTR feedback forum is inundated with hundreds of screaming voices which is very hard to follow since there is often a lot of overlapping concerns!

5 Likes

Whenever you update the OP or add new content you might want to make a new post stating this. It will show up as new comments and alert players and Blizz to the new content being added.  

And, if I havenā€™t said it already, thanks for this thread and to all those who contributed.  

2 Likes

Slaydra feedback/review
Necro MoBC discussed 3:11 time point
DH GoD build discussed 6:38 time point

Thanks for the video links. Itā€™s great that youā€™re trying to help out with ideas and suggestions here but it would be more helpful for me if you could isolate the key ideas and thoughts from these videos into bullet points. Then compare those points with those that are already mentioned in my original post, and finally just list the ones I donā€™t have or didnā€™t consider.

Since there are so many voices for ptr feedback and so many overlapping thoughts from different players, it would save a lot of time to filter out ideas and comments which are already mentioned.

3 Likes

I hear you. But we need to give them chance. It seems PezRadar is doing good job. I already like him.

1 Like

I resonate with Saidosha in the instance that Blizz does hate in every game they produce with the word ā€˜hunterā€™ in its name for a class. Check out World of Warcraft and Hearthstone for example.

That said, good to see PezRadar replying to us on these threads and that our feedback is heard.

Welcome. Hope you like your new job. Glad to see you responding on here

2 Likes

See below the description about Archery passive of DH Class!

Bow: 8% increased damage
Crossbow: 50% Critical Hit Damage
Hand Crossbow: 5% Critical Hit Chance
2nd Hand Crossbow: 1 Hatred per second.

When the passive was created, we did not have the Shadow build!!
I believe it would be interesting to add something about
dagger damage too!!!

5 Likes

indeed a good idea, could be an alternative os passive, depending on the buff

[Definition]: Archery - the sport or skill of shooting with a bow and arrows, especially at a target.

4 Likes

Thank you for the update. When can we expect the next version of PTR?

As I mentioned, ā€œWhen the passive was created, we did not have the Shadow buildā€, this passive must be redesigned the name too !!! Pls do not consider the name of the passive, young padawan!!!

There is always the need for videos of gameplay illustrating how or why something is not functioning for Blizzard, this is one of the tactics the barbs used to prove a point. I will compare when I get a chance. Thanks for coordinating this effort. :slightly_smiling_face:

While it would be nice for the developers to revisit every skill and passive in the game for one big overhaul, letā€™s try to keep the discussion focused around this patch. The developers will likely not change anything not already listed in the patch notes; you can save these ideas for another thread like this one.

True but sifting through video content is much slower than quickly reading over pertinent bullet points. The community managers and developers do not have the time to view every feedback video made.

That would be great. :slight_smile:

3 Likes