Season 18 The Season of A Waste of Time

of course i will not play this new season because i cant even imagine such a boring, uninspiring, disfunctional, shty idea. running into circles. jesus christ what a joke, i mean i would be ok even with double blood shards season, but this is something else. i just want to tell a big FU to developers. i will never forgive you a butchering of my one of the favourite franchaises. ETERNAL SHAME ON YOU.

1 Like

Ya, I think apart from quickly getting to solo GR70 to see what primal I get will be the extent I play.

The seasonal buff with power up circles does add a slight advantage of power creep over NS but honestly I don’t think it’ll be worth it.
I rather make use of my paragon and gear that’s already augmented on NS. I imagine I could farm the same, if not more paragon on NS than total amount for S18.

Dude - you forgot your signature “Maintenance mode” phrase!

Now the Classic Games Team has taken over they have actually implement change. It might nor change much but it shows spkeone cares so i am to inclined to believe were on life support instead of full maintenence now. Previous D3 team didnt give a toss.

1 Like

I will not play S18 if there is no stash tab to get… I will just play NS. Not thrilled about the season buff.

4 Likes

Game is so fukkin dead… Someone acheived “Divinity” conquest in 3 hours 38 mins at level 206 paragon from a scratch start, and he has less than 50 hours played on his account total… for all heros … what a joke.

The journey is a joke. Games actually quite fun. Powercreep is the real is issue
Journey hasnt changed to accomidate it. Its design for massive noobs who dont know how to play. Its like a learning tool

1 Like

Most enjoyable season I’ve ever played & even continued to Guardian which I’ve never bothered with before.
So i got no tab or cosmetics but loved the new gear & triune rings.
My mate who is new to the game got a whole bunch of rewards that he didn’t have before & a stash tab. Good for him .
Perspective: Use it or lose it.

2 Likes

So the total stash tabs allowed is 13?

Correct DieHarder. You currently cannot obtain more

" Cosmetics are one of the more difficult things to add to the game, requiring art, modeling, and significant QA testing"

What? All the wings are practically copy paste with other color . LMAO hahahahaha what a “CM”

2 Likes

That’s a blatant lie. I just watched a video from POE developer explaining how it takes them just hours to reskin their game. They also bank art so that when they need it, they can just get one from their reserves.

1 Like

This is egregiously disappointing. Well, more time to catch up on my reading :slight_smile: Next season they’ll have to offer something extra special for me to bother participating.

1 Like