S29 Journey not updating/working

It sure does… you’re posting in the wrong forum.

There is a Bug Report forum dedicated to console issues here:

Note to the other players in this post – if you are reporting an issue on the Console version of D3, please use the Console Bug Report forum. There are differences between the PC version and the Console version… hence the need to keep those in separate forums.

Best of luck in your games !

1 Like

Im having the exact same bug on xbox, none of the season journey objectives are being updated when i complete them. I get a pop up but the pop up will say 0/9 objectives completed when I complete one instead of saying 1/9.

1 Like

:arrow_lower_right:

1 Like

Sorry, I did not clarify. I am playing on PC. I have also tried the scan/repair option, and that’s not working either. I’m going to try to uninstall/reinstall next. Checking for updates also does nothing. I found and deleted the pref txt in documents.

Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn’t work either. I guess I don’t get the season rewards. :frowning:

Pc player here. Same issue, I’m glad I’m not alone. I’ve tried from here: Season Journey and Achievement Bug [Solution]
with no success. Interestingly enough, if I switch to Asia or EU it works fine, but switching back to Americas the problem persists.

Has this bug been fixed yet obviously its game breaking?

Same no rewards for completing chapter 1

There are no rewards for completing Chapter I.

2 Likes

Same here. I was getting credit initially, but now nothing.

I saw that there was a patch other day- I’m still having the same issue after that patch. Has anyone on the Blizzard D3 team seen this bug report?- Like, are you aware of the problem, at least?

1 Like

Ran into an updating issue just now. I’m going for my final conquest—Years of War—and completed a lvl55 grift with full Seeker of the Light set equipped. Nothing. Checked the progress and while my other completed sets are checked, Seeker of the Light remains unchecked. Will restart and try again.

Also having this issue. I’ve killed the bosses on higher than the required level several times, and not getting credit. I’m on PC.

Same here. I’m already paragon 16 and nothing from Chapter 1 and beyond have unlocked. :face_with_monocle: I’m playing in that new solo mode and on the PS5.

same to me
nothing is updated, i ran a few times the chapter and it shows 0/9

YO! Not sure what happened or when- my season journey is working now!! Thanks Blizzard!

1 Like

Has it finally been fixed?

Season journey not updating for 5 days now…Is there a fix?

@strykgold:

Hello:

Have you tried the workaround suggested here:

There are several workarounds… if #1 doesn’t resolve the issue, try #2… if #2 doesn’t resolve the issue, try #3… and so on.

Blizzard also has a Support article on that issue… here:

1 Like

It’s still happening. I’m on PS5 and have done chapters 1-4 at least but then some random ones are now showing as not done and I can do them again!

Then you need to post in the Console Bug Report forum… not here.

This forum is for the PC version of Diablo III.

2 Likes