S28. Can't wait. Make it happen in Early Dec 2022!

Jump onto the forum after wishing and googling and seeing all the websites’ prediction of Jan2023 START date for s28 – too much, too unbearable for the longer and longer D3 seasons **shudders

Hopes dreamily for a beautiful Xmas regift - shorter seasons, EARLY Dec 22 for S28 Start!!! xD

1 Like

… from a person with a hidden profile (which doesn’t necessarily means something suspicious going on).
Also as soon as next season is few weeks old we’ll see posts like: booooring! When will next season start?

1 Like

Tactics Ogre releases next week. I’m fine with season 28 starting next year.

1 Like

Whenever it comes, it’ll prob be the last season for this game. Or at least the last season with a new theme.

Maybe they make it something really special and give players something so OP it basically breaks the game, making a nice send off for D3?

1 Like

Hopefully D3 can make it to season 30 before they put it on autopilot.

1 Like

Since you just do the 1-70 over and over, why would season matter to you? :smiley:

even more advantage to the meta groups over solo players…more time to gather more paragon to outperform solo players simply via amassed paragon/xp. The sooner Blizzard strips paragon from adding to character power, the better. It has ruined this game.

Season 27 started 08/26/2022?
4 months is the day after Christmas.
January is the D1 event. and that is always in seasonal play.
Looks like season 27 will be around for a while longer.
Take a break and come back to play for the end of the season?

I guess the 17/18.11 is pretty likely for the PTR start in D3. And my gut feeling says it’s going to be better than Ethereal and the actual season.

Negative as usual? :wink: You could argue the opposite: a long season is also good for solo players. They have more time to aquire paragon points, get good gear and to fish for perfect maps.

4 Likes

Some players prefer to keep the negative aspect(s) than the positive.

I never understood why.

1 Like

You could also argue it’s even better because of diminishing returns, the difference between a solo 1k solo player vs a 3k group player is way bigger then a 4k solo player vs a 6k group player.

1 Like

Because there are pets to obtain. Had you taken any other post out of context, or at least bothered to search aside, you would know I enjoy collecting the pets.

Also, seasons are generally much more interesting than campaign/non-season mode. Except when they require level 70 before the effects kick in. For me, those are the worst and least enjoyable.

Given that group players earn paragon at a far higher rate per hour (even with “efficiency” factored in) there is ZERO way that a solo player will benefit from a longer season and close in on the paragon earned by group players. None whatsoever.

There are no positive aspects in this game.

most people had collected all of the pets by s12 - a LONG time ago. If you think the pets are hard, don’t even try getting all the unique blues.

Seems somewhat moronic to play it for a decade if one has that opinion.

1 Like

But you play it?!
Strange behavior…

reasons have already explained to you as to how, but you chose to ignore it. For example there is a solo player atm in EU who is blasting solo and is 6k and is ranking very high on the class leaderboards.

There are seasonal pets tho like lollipop goblin or doggy with bone etc

Dont think he is playing much anymore, he has indeed been this negative and ranty towards the game, the developers and blizz in general. But he still played this game long time and still went on to buy D2r and continue to complain on that game and blizz etc. Also this season made his favorite build impale into a spin to win wich he doesnt like. He only wants to play this game in a very particular way and if blizz doesnt cater to his way then there are no positive aspects i guess…

2 Likes

Drug addicts still take drugs, even though they know it’s bad for them…

6k solo, 1000% botting.

Sure, but a competent player, who is motivated, gets the season done in around a week or so. 2 weeks tops. When the season is like 18 weeks or so, it becomes kind of a poor excuse.

I’ve been negative to this game because it deserves it. Fanboys will be fanboys and love even turds. I made a few comments about D2R and its multiplayer aspect on PS4. I wasn’t the only 1 - Blizzard was heavily criticised for this failure. Other than that, I was pretty happy with D2R, and enjoyed it quite a lot.

As to wanting to play the game, I want every build equally capable, with no favourites. It can be easily done, but Blizzard isn’t interested in this. I want Blizzard to actually punish the endemic cheaters on the PS4, something that is easily within their reach (Blizzard controls the LB servers on the PS4 platform, so can easily remove players from said LBs). Blizzard has done absolutely nothing about the rampant and blatant cheating on the PS4 platform (or switch for that matter). Again, why should I be happy with Blizzard’s exceptionally poor customer service?

Ok says alot about you.

Wow even 1000%, even without looking up his hours you assume botting, he has played an avg of 11h/d thats way out of the botting range.

Huh, deadlymouse said he has been done with the season for over a month.

There are some people just as ranty and rabid about dissing this game as you are. Most people find that exaggerating to claim there are no positive aspects. That doesnt make us fanboys or blizz bootlickers etc.

This is not that clear cut and you know it, even on the console part of this forum, people say different.

You clearly have a favorite and when your favorite doesnt get the exact attention you want it you dont like it.

1 Like