S28. Can't wait. Make it happen in Early Dec 2022!

Very not me.
A bout of intense fiery itch landed inside my skin during playtime in the last hour +
Hope this post lands on some D3 devs A.I dashboard(s) next morning. TY n GG!
=D

I know right

2 Likes

A week later would be fine by me but something needs to happen soon. S27 has been dead for me for over a month.

2 Likes

Average length of last 5 seasons have been 123 days, if that holds season would end last week of december, which seems unlikely so I would wager early January rather than early December.

1 Like

We don’t even know when the next PTR is going to arrive so S28 starting in December is very unlikely. The PTR timing would give us info to estimate the end of S27 and the start of S28.

If we got the PTR announcement this week that it’ll run from 10th to 24th of November, it would mean S27 ends likely on Decemeber 4th, patch release on the 6th and S28 starts on the 9th.

Most likely however the PTR announcement comes way later this month at earliest.

3 Likes

Another clickbait thread

2 Likes

It’s not impossible for a new season to start before Christmas, just extremely unlikely. At this point might be asking too much for PTR before Thanksgiving. If we hear PTR say next week then there actually is a possibility for S28 at least before the break.

Jump onto the forum after wishing and googling and seeing all the websites’ prediction of Jan2023 START date for s28 – too much, too unbearable for the longer and longer D3 seasons **shudders

Hopes dreamily for a beautiful Xmas regift - shorter seasons, EARLY Dec 22 for S28 Start!!! xD

1 Like

… from a person with a hidden profile (which doesn’t necessarily means something suspicious going on).
Also as soon as next season is few weeks old we’ll see posts like: booooring! When will next season start?

1 Like

Tactics Ogre releases next week. I’m fine with season 28 starting next year.

1 Like

Whenever it comes, it’ll prob be the last season for this game. Or at least the last season with a new theme.

Maybe they make it something really special and give players something so OP it basically breaks the game, making a nice send off for D3?

1 Like

Hopefully D3 can make it to season 30 before they put it on autopilot.

1 Like

Since you just do the 1-70 over and over, why would season matter to you? :smiley:

even more advantage to the meta groups over solo players…more time to gather more paragon to outperform solo players simply via amassed paragon/xp. The sooner Blizzard strips paragon from adding to character power, the better. It has ruined this game.

Season 27 started 08/26/2022?
4 months is the day after Christmas.
January is the D1 event. and that is always in seasonal play.
Looks like season 27 will be around for a while longer.
Take a break and come back to play for the end of the season?

I guess the 17/18.11 is pretty likely for the PTR start in D3. And my gut feeling says it’s going to be better than Ethereal and the actual season.

Negative as usual? :wink: You could argue the opposite: a long season is also good for solo players. They have more time to aquire paragon points, get good gear and to fish for perfect maps.

4 Likes

Some players prefer to keep the negative aspect(s) than the positive.

I never understood why.

1 Like

You could also argue it’s even better because of diminishing returns, the difference between a solo 1k solo player vs a 3k group player is way bigger then a 4k solo player vs a 6k group player.

1 Like

Because there are pets to obtain. Had you taken any other post out of context, or at least bothered to search aside, you would know I enjoy collecting the pets.

Also, seasons are generally much more interesting than campaign/non-season mode. Except when they require level 70 before the effects kick in. For me, those are the worst and least enjoyable.

Given that group players earn paragon at a far higher rate per hour (even with “efficiency” factored in) there is ZERO way that a solo player will benefit from a longer season and close in on the paragon earned by group players. None whatsoever.

There are no positive aspects in this game.