S22 are conquests possible for solo?

I was thinking of playing season 22 but the journey seems hard to me especially conquests.
Looking at it is seems you need 2 playable profile?
Also a lot of conquests seems not doable solo.
Entire game in an hour i never get it. I never successfully create a speed build.
So any suggestion for the easiest way to complete the journey. What is your way of doing it? Best class choice etc.

1 Like

Yes it can be done solo. I did the level 65 gems. That is a given. The other two were boss mode, which is easy for a shadow impale DH, and years of war. I leveled up a GoE gem to help get my monk to level 70 quickly, then gambled shards until I got a complete set (well, 5+RoRG).

9 Likes

Boss mode is quite easy if you can make a fast moving build. I suggest you start with either Adria or Urzael (better if one of them happens to be the boss bounty so you get the ping on mini-map showing the direction) because the maps there are usually more annoying with dead ends that can cost you time.

If you feel you’ve spent too much time on these two bosses, restart the run.

2 Likes

In my opinion the easiest conquests solo are the level 65 gems in softcore and hardcore (which makes two conquests), and then GR 55 solo with 6 different sets in softcore (you will need to play two different classes obviously)

4 Likes

Easy: 1. Leveling gems to 65 with GoD DH.
2. Years of war: collect all 4 DH sets (5 pieces if u have RoRG) and do gr 55 - I use UE Dh for mastering set dungeon. Create a WD, get Heltooth or Mundungu with Manajuma weapons for angry chicken speed - another gr55.
3. Boss mode - use angry chicken WD with Krelm’s belt, warzechian armguard, and wreath of lightning. Done!

1 Like

I did all these 3 Solo:

ON A GOOD DAY
BOSS MODE
YEARS OF WAR

I did had help for YEARS OF WAR tho, needed a 2nd character to complete it so I got powerleveled. But in general these can be completed Solo.

I dont suggest doing SPRINTER, that thing is really difficult to do imo.

1 Like

Just completed it today. Same as you, I think the choice are annoying(not difficult) and considering skip this season.

After season start, this season themes are pretty is lvling, I’m using DH completed Boss Mode with GoD then use Barb to complete 6th GR55, the Years of War.

Before that, I run 4-5 bounty runs for Barb open to use the shard gamble & upgrade gear that required. No need reroll as GR55 is pretty easy.

1 Like

Yes and I say that cause I just finished them solo yesterday. The one where you need to kill the bosses in less than 20 minutes might sound hard but trust me it can be very easily done. My 3 layers of movement speed for my necro were : 1) lost time + cold skills, 2) blood rush with double charges + steuart greaves, 3) devouring aura + fueled by death. My sheet damage was around 700 k. I am pretty sure other classes can do it just as easily. The other ones are just a matter of time and grinding. I don’t have a clue however how to do the campaign in less than 1 hour. I 've seen this conquest many times in previous seasons but never bothered with it. For mastering 8 dungeons or reaching GR55 with 6 different sets, you need two classes at least and for me that was the most time consuming conquest.

1 Like

The “level gems” are not that hard. Then there is the boss mode. Every class got a speed build. In geom for most will help a lot, or find a group that can help. And get 2 classes to 70 and do lvl 55 grift with different sets should not take that long. I did all within the first 2 days, given friday began at 17 and saturday I was out most of the day and only played at the evening

1 Like

They are all doable solo. Best choices are:
on a good day (if you can’t level gems, you shouldn’t play this game)
boss mode (I carried 2 friends running a standard Marauders build in 18 min)
years of war (only pain here is leveling a second character and getting gear for 6 builds)

Ones I would avoid:
Set dungeons (pretty much everyone hates and you have to do 8 of them)
Speed racer (It is doable solo, but only if you have a pimped out speed build and are an elite player, so I would avoid this one at all costs)

You can do 5 set now, The new sets have been added to the pool. You only need to create another ALT & complete one set to finish years of war.

You can even use one char by wearing a set of another class, like Invoker, & power through using powerful legs with big S damage bonus to a skill.

^ This. Do this one in SC and then do the gem one (3X lvl 65). Then just do one of them in HC and that’s 3. No need to stress trying to beat insane timers or missing credit for killed bosses and all that nonsense.

I did 8 of the 10 last season, almost all solo. The only 2 I didn’t do was Speed Racer and Sprinter. For this season, Boss Mode and 3 gems to 65 are the easiest to solo. GR 55 with 6 sets is easy to solo, but it requires a 2nd seasonal character which some may not want to make. If you also play HC, then doing 3 gems to 65 or World’s Apart in HC shouldn’t be too hard.

I was considering skipping the guardian this season and actually managed to complete it fairly easy.

65 lvl gems is a given as if you’re playing you will get it so that’s a freebie
Boss mode is another easy one that can be done as a group or solo, I did it solo with a fast monk with 4 minutes to spare
Years of War is another fairly easy one as all builds can push 55 easily even off meta, this might take you longer as you will need to level up another character as each class has 5 sets but if you join the power level community for your region (there are a ton) you can do it fairly fast.

Those are my recommendations, Due to the server lag I’ve been experiencing I decided not to do the same one for Soft and Hardcore but if you aren’t experiencing any issues, feel free to do duplicate of some.

2 Likes

This one has always seemed weird to me. A certain subset of players seems to be completely allergic to this conquest, but honestly this season it’s the fastest option, ESPECIALLY for a solo player. I understand people want to do it all on one character, but I’ve seen more than a few people who aren’t HC players ask for advice about gearing up in HC to do the 3 gems to 65, because “making a second class for GR55 just doesn’t seem worth it”. What’s the advantage of doing that instead of making a second SC character to do a GR55? Assuming you don’t have any interest in actually playing an HC character, there is none. Both options require a character slot, so there’s no real advantage there if you are maxed on slots, you need one for HC anyway. Timewise, even if you get powerlevelled and carried in HC, it still will take longer. Getting 3 gems to 65 takes a minimum of 39 GRs (and likely more, unless you get someone to carry you through a few T16 puzzle rings as soon as you hit 70, otherwise you won’t have enough gold to empower all 39 rifts). Plus time to farm the 39+ keys. Even at 60-90 seconds a rift, I guarantee it will take you longer to get to 70 in HC and get 3 gems to 65 than it will for you to get 5 pieces of another class set and clear a GR55 in SC.

But especially for a solo player, levelling 3 gems in HC just doesn’t seem like a good option unless you actually want to play HC. It will take quite a bit longer solo, because it will be a bit of a grind to get to 70 and get geared solo. Especially if you already claimed the gifts in SC (lately, I often do a LoD start in SC and save my gifts for HC for exactly this reason). If you’re playing solo, it’ll be WAY faster to gear a second character and do a GR55. You don’t need much at all to run GR55, just 5 pieces of a set, RoRG, and maybe 1 or 2 supporting items. Shouldn’t take more than a couple hours total, even solo, including levelling a Gem of Ease to 25+, getting your alt to 70, and farming on your main to gamble set pieces and maybe upgrade some rares for supporting weapons on an alt. I guarantee it’ll take a lot longer than that to solo level to 70 in HC, grind out some gear, and get 3 gems to 65. The only reason you should do that is if you actually WANT to play HC, or are bored. Doing a second class in SC for GR55 is the far more time efficient option.

4 Likes

Leveling 3 gems to 65 is automatically done to meet the requirements for guardian, so that’s cake walk.

Boss mode was surprisingly easy on my DH with this season’s gift set. GoD’s movement speed boost. Drifting Shadows rune with Hot Pursuit passive. Boon’s speed boost from gold collection. It was…stupidly fast. Heck, I could have gone even faster if I’d used Warz bracers.

That just left needing 6th set for that final conquest to complete guardian. I wanted to try out akkhan with captain crimson, so I brought a sader over to play.

Don’t regret picking DH for my seasonal character this time around. Not one bit. GoD is just too much fun.

1 Like

i did four of them solo, 1-5 acts in one hour is my usual team conquest (we have a good team doing it each time its on the list).
boss mode is easy to achieve with any class:
put on your running gear
have your damage gear in inventory
run to the boss - switch gear to damage
switch back after boss and keep running

my personal method is find a bounty on adria and start from there
finish every act so not to forget someone
act5, then 1 (start with arahna) then 3 and 4 and act 2 always last. act 2 can be done in 1-2 minutes total. no picking stuff (but primals, off course :grinning:)
usualy done on first try.

in season 22 since they added new sets to the conquest, 6 times a 55 gr is easier. 5 sets for your class + any for another. with those gems you leveled its fairly easy.

set dingeons conquest is not for anyone but if you chose to do it pick classes youre good at and familliar with sets. it also helps to pair a set with crimson mini set via ring of royal grandeur, it helps crd your skills and reduces mana costs which helpful almost in every dungeon. also crimson helps with gr55 if you have a rrg to boost damage or if you dont have anought set items (but you need at least 5).

good luck

1 Like

If your non-season stash is too full (likely with trash) then rebirthing more than 1 character may be impractical. In those circumstances, a single rebirth may be the best path. Then you are stuck to Boss Mode and 3 gems to 65 unless you’re a REAL try hard and want to do Sprinter. Those 3 conquests are able to be done by a single character. The other 2 (plus the other 5 HC or SC versions) “require” a 2nd character.

Please can someone tell me why On a Good Day is a conquest? That seems like it should be one of the regular chapter ones. And not only because you will do it with regular play unless you play really casually. I have only played around 20 hours (think 18) all solo and I have two at 60 and that is with not leveling below 90% chance for upgrade.

Boss Mode sounds harder than it is. I did it in season 20 with a (not entirely optimised) WW Barb build in one try, and I am no expert. Just looked up a guide for a speed build and there you go.

Years of War as well. You are going to get all sets during your play anyway so just save one of each, and you will have your gear from the set you are playing so even without supporting legendaries you should have decent enough gear and good jewelry. Then pick another class from the same base stat to use those same legendaries.

I tend to leave conquests till way later in the season so that probably helps. I see no reason to finish the journey past chapter 4 until I need a break from the endless rifting.

Ya I think players overreacted seeing the Masteries conquest.

Truth is this is one of the easier overall Conquests for soloing.

As stated already 1 PL is really only the extra leg work required.