Rykker on Wolcen full release

I’m playing tomorrow. Anyone else?

11 Likes

You can get banned for advertising other games, you know.

1 Like

Yeah, looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Yeah because blizzard can’t stand better done games :smiley: .

3 Likes

Nah. It has nothing to do with if another game is good or not. They just don’t want people using the D3 forum to advertise other games. It makes logical sense. They DO have a forum specifically for discussion of those other games…so it is not like Blizz blocks them overall, they just don’t want it on THIS specific one. If the OP wanted, they are free to use the forum DJ linked.

Also, they rarely ban for it unless someone is spamming adds. They normally just move the thread to the proper forum. The OP won’t get in trouble.

6 Likes

I picked it up for 20 bucks on steam. The beta runs kind of clunky but the final looks more polished. It doesn’t really have much of an end game (no ladders or anything) but it can keep me occupied for a bit if a season theme here doesn’t grab my fancy.

I’ll update my beta copy tonight probably, and check out the full release this weekend. I hope the extra couple of weeks they delayed it pay off. Game def needed some tweeks, and bug squashing. If it still takes me 2 minutes of clicking and moving around to be able to grab a piece of loot, I will probably have a stroke. Looting in D3 has spoiled me.

Just for the record, I luv D3. Me playing WOLCEN tomorrow will be the first time I a different ARPG since the release of D3.

Can’t wait for Weapon Throw to make a comeback.

1 Like

I’ll wait a bit, see how it turns out. It’s been in production for how many years and had a complete overhaul. Looks very promising though. If I read things right, it even allows offline play, which is a very nice perk.

1 Like

Take my advice, buy it, download it, and leave everything else behind. … except D2 … Long Live D2!!!

Rhykker??? Blizzard didn’t give Rhykker a promotion yet?

I’ve had it for years, can’t wait to finally try the full version :slight_smile:

Wrong forum, but yes I’m looking forward to the full release. See my post in the appropriate forum.

You should try Grim Dawn too, it’s pretty awesome (but mostly for solo)

1 Like

Thanks for the link in the original post.

1 Like

I get that this belongs on another forum but ya know Nev never follows the rules so…

Gotta admit I’m pretty curious now, especially as it looks a fair bit more user-friendly than PoE when it comes to mixing skills/styles. I especially love how the primary stats work, that’s freaking brilliant.

OH, I have it!
Gotta download the release version and give it a go! :slight_smile:

I hope they made some changes to the way stats were working, as it is (was?) you just dumped everything into your primary; secondary and tertiary were a total waste of points.

Here Rykker’s Beginners Guide:

1 Like

rough start but i guess this was to be expected