Rrrr, where be PTR notes?

any news on season 24 patch notes?

Patience young grasshopper.

3 Likes

You probably have no idea man what you wrote.

Our patience ran out a very long time ago. Patch note should have been written a long time ago and PTR enabled.

Well, but no wonder Blizz… ekhm - Activision can afford to keep quiet, since people like you who sit quietly and say nothing are the vast majority.

Activision hates us. That’s why I wish this company to collapse as soon as possible, because I’m not even a little bit interested in D4 and D2R and I definitely won’t play those games. I’m only interested in D3, but that’s a dead game.

2 Likes

Too bad for you mate… I think most of us can’t wait for D4 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If we were to base this on prior similar “We have news to share soon” PTR post from CM’s, the time frame from those post to actual patch news happens between 8 to 13 days.

With that said, the CM posted 4 days ago, right before the weekend. I’d guess we’d see some patch notes either towards the end of the week or early next week based on the above track record.

6 Likes

Likewise, my guess for the patch notes will be released his week or next. On Twitter, one of the CMs (FilthieRich) reiterated yesterday the “soon” description.

5 Likes

VERY WELL SAID! This was a huge overhaul, and I love the game more than ever!

3 Likes

Season of the Cow - The cow level now respawns after completion!

Season of the cow. You can now only use the bovine bardiche as your main weapon. All classes except barbarians are now locked. :smiley: Naw i’m sorry, but still imagine the outcry from everyone lol

After killing 1000 cow streaks, uber Cow King appears and wrecks you immediately.

Reward: Primal Ancient Bovine Bardiche

useless thing :smile:

This is the whole point: trolling the nephalem.

Like how this evil trolling the adventurers who defeated him:

1 Like

Tbh, I love both PoE and diablo. If I could merge PoE with the gameplay from D3 I don’t think I’d ever need another game. No one has managed to make combat feel as good as it does in d3 even with all it’s failings. This is just my opinion ofc.

2 Likes

I agree with your opinion. I’ve been meaning to write a post about what D3 can adapt from PoE. PoE has great ideas but questionable execution.

2 Likes

Season of the cow.
A herd of cows spawn randomly, running over the entire map, killing everything they encounter. When they are done, they come after you…
If you have bovine bardiche equipped or in character inventory, the cows go beserk.

1 Like

PTR notes will come end of the month. Blizzard soon is not regular soon.

I think I’ve been trying this for a couple years now, but here it goes again. Please add a significant damage multiplier to Elemental Arrow on Kridershot. Elemental Arrow is an awesome ability and all it needs is damage to be usable.

1 Like

Or a fun and useful leggy dedicated for it to work again.

Is it Soon™ yet? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

You can actually check that out here:

https://www.bluetracker.gg/diablo3/

I have a little script running that’ll notify me when new blue tracker posts are up