Returning player (DH)

Hey what’s up!
I’m returning for season 22. I only got to about paragon 1400 ish on 21, then quit early on.

A few questions about God DH.

What is the attack speed breakpoint when dual wielding with Valla’s? Is it like one IAS roll on a ring for example?

Are 2h bow and Crossbow still a thing? What did we end up doing with those breakpoints?

I’m assuming Ninth Cirri Satchel is the most important item to get after chapter 4 of season journey? The hungering arrow build is light-years ahead.

What is the 4th cube item in season 22? I’m assuming either Visage of Gunes or Rorg and Captain Crimson’s?

Thanks.

If you use dual wield with Vallas: No IAS roll on anything. The point of Vallas is more or less to make IAS and breakpoints completely non-important. Other weapon (combinations) of course still need some bit of IAS, but you find the threads on that just some page back I think.
Yeah, Ninth Cirri Satchel will be more or less must have but should be upped in the cube or gambled fast enough to just put one in the cube. Same goes for the two necessary hand crossbows if you don’t happen to find them.

Other things to pay attention to:
Dawn should have 60+% on its varying stat, else you need too much CDR.
You want area damage, and you want much of it.
If you play solo: As soon as you find one, equip your follower with ess of johan. Huge small boost in solo greater rifts. Unless of course you want to wear it yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

And I personally recommend the Captain Crimson variant for next season:

2 Likes

You might want to update that post on 4th cube slot. You called the shadow clones lame, but they are very much important in so many ways. Like quick leveling to 70 and RG killing. And they DO spawn outside rifts.

1 Like

I tested the GOD DH with Captain Crimson on the PTR and can confirm it is really strong, as I was able to push higher than those with a similar paragon level who were using the normal build and both CoE and Elusive ring in the cube.

1 Like

Oh nice! Thanks, Iria!

1 Like

True, I made that post before the PTR even arrived. I have updated the message a little bit to acknowledge that the clones can exist outside of rifts but I included that their projectiles can be reflected (a big problem for HC players).