Remove mastering set dungeon from journey or rework it

Doing the “Set Me Free” each season is such a pain in the neck. And it is not because it is hard, it’s because of the horrible scaling. Wearing just the set you already one shot everything inside. Strategies like get naked, equip horrible useless weapon, reset paragon points etc. all become viable tactics to complete the set dungeon, so the difficulty of this quest lies in it being too easy.

Please rework the set dungeons, so they scale better or simply remove that !@#&!@#!@ from the season journey. It’s crap by design. You pumped up sets and you left the set dungeons as they were, time to do something with that, because each season it’s getting more ridiculous and at some point they will become impossible to complete.

10 Likes

Option 2: make them like a Challenge Rift where you play a predefined set at a specific level.

… and then add harder versions.

4 Likes

See existing thread please.

1 Like

Yes I’ve seen it. I wanted to create this topic on EU forum, but sometimes I post on the wrong one. Good thing is I am not the only one because there are many people from US posting on EU forum.

1 Like

I agree with you, but for me the reason is that the set dungeons are not doable with the gear you normally muster. Or at least, for me as older player, it is not doable. for 25 seasons and many years before the seasons existed, it is a source of frustration for me. I believe i did two or three set dungeons on basic and never bothered again. Every season i try it once or twice and than forget about it quickly. It is really D3 unworthy

yes it is impossible to complete the diablo

Holy cow, a necromancer! The chance for D4 to get a necromancer announcement is higher and higher.

6 Likes

These necromancers are running wild on the forum lately. We will never have a necromancer in D4 as long as they keep hanging out on the forum.

1 Like

I don’t know why people keep asking for a necromancer buff/rework. It is definitely the most played class on the forums.

If you want the season journey done, do Marauders. You do not need to change gear nor nerf it to get it done. All you need is patience for that one.

2 Likes

Just do an easy one.

Each class has at least one easy Set Dungeon.

Read again old man. It was a joke.

2 Likes