Remember before season 25 ends (April 10th)

no they are not. Only for set items. legendary items that have been nerfed aren’t automatically applied to all of them. So, if like with the bindings of the lesser gods bracers, you can keep the older, higher damage versions in your stash for NS play.

2 Likes

Actually it depends… Ninth Cirri Satchel says hi…

3 Likes

Nerfs are retroactive, buffs aren’t.
With the futur patch, “old” Bindings of the Lesser Gods will be nerf.

1 Like

Not all nerfs are retroactive. My pre-nerf Etched Sigils say otherwise. The description in the cube changed to buff Energy Twister, but the item themselves still have the old power.

5 Likes

Most of the time the nerfs on normal legendary items are only retroactive if the item is stronger in its old version. But I can’t think of a contradiction to that at the moment. I have many examples of older versions of items that were updated but my items were not because they were less than or equal to the new ones. (Magefist gloves for example - I have one with the fire percentage listed as a normal power, not legendary power). But with set pieces, they will usually change regardless if the change is better or worse.

Set items always auto update, however legendaries only update if the change was only amount based and not a complete change to the power involved.

1 Like

I checked my transferred over Season 25 BotLGs in the PTR and found it to be retroactive and posted this question here
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/legacy-bindings-of-the-lesser-gods/50053

Also, unused augment shards should be salvaged to collect on the higher level gems for non season.

Yeah, story of my season rollovers too. I have a godly primal squirts sitting in my stash gathering dust.

Time to go finish up the season.

Just need to decide if I’m doing 8 set dungeons or leveling a hardcore character to clear GR45.

Already pre-augmented gear for Enchantress on the chars that did not play season. The rest have decent gear sets. :smiley:

no you wont it all gets removed once it ends

You should check out r/whoosh

2 Likes

I think they sell new sarcasm detectors on Amazon, don’t they?

2 Likes

“I came here to find info, and all I found was a bunch of Nerf-Herders.”

• Until we meet againnnnnn!
1 Like

And you also lose all items in your stash when season ends - I did not expect that. Bah.

The entire contents of your seasonal stash were sent to the non-seasonal email system where you’ll be able to collect them for the next 30 days. The only exception was the soul shards and embers, they were deliberately prevented from going back to non-seasonal.

2 Likes

Don’t you love being the old sage for these young guns?

1 Like

Tell that to my ninth cirri satchels.

And to my Bindings of the Lesser Gods in my stash from patch 2.7.2. :roll_eyes:

If I knew where you live I’d come over to kiss you! Thanks for your help!