Reforging issue with game

Do you mean the “Fill” button put 150 FS into the cube?
If so, the cube will only take 50 FS. The rest will return to your material tab.

6 Likes

am sorry zero excuse no lag will cause forgotten souls to be miscounted

I monitor the Bug Report forum pretty frequently. There have been zero reports of the game using the wrong number of crafting materials in the cube.

Most issues arise from the player not knowing the recipes or game mechanics.

For this to be considered a valid bug it helps to detail exactly the steps you took and document it. QA will need to be able to replicate it on their end to confirm and research it.

2 Likes

well here is one and why should I twist words or fabric something I have just seen and am not the only one In the game that having the issue ask the people with in the game ill will make the video and post it all over like the monk issue and so on

I’m betting you’re expecting to get a perfect result for spending 50 souls on a reforge and you’re upset because you used all 150 souls on three runs because that didn’t happen.

2 Likes

So far you are the only one reporting this issue, so I am not sure where we would find others with the same problem. If the had that issue, they should be posting on the Bug Report Forum.

I am also confused about your take on documenting your issue. Making a video and posting it is a GOOD thing to do when game bugs happen. It helps confirm it and assists QA in replicating it. That is standard procedure when addressing bugs. It does not make Blizz look bad or anything if that is what you were thinking.

Just be sure to post the documentation in the Bug Report Forum. Bug Report - Diablo 3 Forums

dude it is simple math with you have posted clearly to reforge one idem it only takes fifty not 25 not 30 not 150 only 50 forgotten souls to reforge one idem

Within the same video(uncut), please include the following:

1. The number of FS pre-transmutate
  2. You performing transmutate
  3. The number FS after transmutate

Also, please post “platform” (pc,ps4,switch) and region (us,eu,china,etc)

Look, dude, we’re trying to help you out here.

If it’s a real bug, you need to be reporting it in the right place, which is the bug report forum - and a video of it happening doesn’t hurt.

If it’s not a real bug, we’re all posting things that it could possibly be, and most of that falls under “user error.” Everyone makes mistakes; we’re not attacking you. Just trying to help.

why I think really is the how can I say this nicely like all in the past you trying to talk your way out of a screw up that you know you are having like perfect example when you had the issue with the monk which only took five years to fix, help is one thing but trying to talk to me in a way you saying am blow smoke up some one ………. and that not going to happen I know what I seen and what happened that simple and stay tune for the video

You don’t need to provide a video, two screenshots would do.
A screenshot of your Materials tab prior to the reforge.
A screenshot of your Materials tab after the reforge.
I’ve probably done over 100 reforges this season and not had a problem.

Personally, i’d like to see a video to record proof that only one transmutation was done.

1 Like

please I will do the video and ill be happy to post it all over including form facebook, twitter, youtube, and so on then ill post it here for you to see am happy to help you guys out to prove that once again there a issue with in the game have a good day

I’m pretty sure the OP is just trolling.

come in game and see for your self am not troll, troll

I’m giving the OP 24 hours to post the video.

I just did on PC, Playstation, and Switch (yes I own three copies of D3). It took exactly 50 FS on each one to reforge.

And for the record my calling you a troll was based off your reactions to people when they asked for evidence (since you know it isn’t happening to anyone else).

For example:

or

You did ask the people and everyone is saying it’s not happening to them.

Yup…very simple math. In my case 902 FS before reforge and 852 after reforge = 50 FS spent to reforge (on PC).

Finally the “nail in the coffin” so to speak…

You asked, we said it’s not happening to us and your response is an attack on our character…hence my calling you a troll.

2 Likes

Maybe you should learn how to count, noob.

Here’s a screenshot of my materials immediately before a reforge…
http://ximg.co.uk/images/2019/07/10/d3_reforge_materials_before.jpg

Here’s a screenshot of my materials immediately after a reforge…
http://ximg.co.uk/images/2019/07/10/d3_reforge_materials_after.jpg

The reforge recipe takes 5 of each Bounty material and 50 Forgotten Souls. Clearly, as I only had 50 Forgotten Souls, it would be impossible for this recipe to have worked if it was taking more than that as you are claiming.

You can also compare the number of materials before and after the reforge in the screenshots and see that their numbers have been depleted exactly as you would expect, as per the recipe.

no what I can see is the none educated blow smoke in some one ……… and only showing the people who are the true scrubs and once again stay tune for the video and pic does not happen once like the monk which all the tech so there was nothing wrong lol