Reforging issue with game

why is it taking more forgotten soul to reforge its only suppose to take fifty when are they going to fix this game

It would help if you explained exactly what issue you’re having. Reforging should cost 50 FS and, in my experience, it does.
Are you saying that for you the cost of reforge is higher?

1 Like

well more explanation in which manner it is plain and understandable it is taking more forgotten soul to reforge one idem its taking more then fifty forgotten soul

How many more?

All the re-forging I’ve done this season has only cost 50 souls each. But how many more is it taking you? 1? 10? 50?

from 150 to zero on one reforging

Nothing takes 150.

Video evidence!

really with all the cluster … mistake that this game has been on going you want video no problem ill post it all over

That doesn’t make much sense.

No maybe if there was some lag or something and you pressed the transmute button three times before it caught up, that would explain it. But that’s all I can think of.

1 Like

Do you mean the “Fill” button put 150 FS into the cube?
If so, the cube will only take 50 FS. The rest will return to your material tab.

6 Likes

am sorry zero excuse no lag will cause forgotten souls to be miscounted

I monitor the Bug Report forum pretty frequently. There have been zero reports of the game using the wrong number of crafting materials in the cube.

Most issues arise from the player not knowing the recipes or game mechanics.

For this to be considered a valid bug it helps to detail exactly the steps you took and document it. QA will need to be able to replicate it on their end to confirm and research it.

2 Likes

well here is one and why should I twist words or fabric something I have just seen and am not the only one In the game that having the issue ask the people with in the game ill will make the video and post it all over like the monk issue and so on

I’m betting you’re expecting to get a perfect result for spending 50 souls on a reforge and you’re upset because you used all 150 souls on three runs because that didn’t happen.

2 Likes

So far you are the only one reporting this issue, so I am not sure where we would find others with the same problem. If the had that issue, they should be posting on the Bug Report Forum.

I am also confused about your take on documenting your issue. Making a video and posting it is a GOOD thing to do when game bugs happen. It helps confirm it and assists QA in replicating it. That is standard procedure when addressing bugs. It does not make Blizz look bad or anything if that is what you were thinking.

Just be sure to post the documentation in the Bug Report Forum. Bug Report - Diablo 3 Forums

dude it is simple math with you have posted clearly to reforge one idem it only takes fifty not 25 not 30 not 150 only 50 forgotten souls to reforge one idem

Within the same video(uncut), please include the following:

1. The number of FS pre-transmutate
  2. You performing transmutate
  3. The number FS after transmutate

Also, please post “platform” (pc,ps4,switch) and region (us,eu,china,etc)

Look, dude, we’re trying to help you out here.

If it’s a real bug, you need to be reporting it in the right place, which is the bug report forum - and a video of it happening doesn’t hurt.

If it’s not a real bug, we’re all posting things that it could possibly be, and most of that falls under “user error.” Everyone makes mistakes; we’re not attacking you. Just trying to help.

why I think really is the how can I say this nicely like all in the past you trying to talk your way out of a screw up that you know you are having like perfect example when you had the issue with the monk which only took five years to fix, help is one thing but trying to talk to me in a way you saying am blow smoke up some one ………. and that not going to happen I know what I seen and what happened that simple and stay tune for the video

You don’t need to provide a video, two screenshots would do.
A screenshot of your Materials tab prior to the reforge.
A screenshot of your Materials tab after the reforge.
I’ve probably done over 100 reforges this season and not had a problem.

Personally, i’d like to see a video to record proof that only one transmutation was done.

1 Like