Recompensas de temporada

Bom dia, boa tarde, boa noite. Fiz as conquistas “destruidor” e “Guardião” antes de fazer a conquista “Campeão” No local da recompensa diz. “Complete os requisitos da recompensa e você receberá os seguintes itens” Certo? Eu fiz, mas não deveria ficar bloqueado por que não completei um anterior. Não tem nada especificando que eu devo fazer os anteriores para obter as recompensas seguintes. Sendo que concluí o que foi pedido.

Qual vai ser a resolução desse problema?

Hello:

Translated by Google:

Good morning Good afternoon Good night. I did the “Destroyer” and “Guardian” achievements before I did the “Champion” achievement. “Complete the reward requirements and you will receive the following items” Right? I did, but it shouldn’t be blocked because I didn’t complete a previous one. There’s nothing specifying that I have to do the previous ones to get the next rewards. So I completed what was asked.

What will be the resolution of this problem?

You are correct; it does not explicitely specify that you need to complete a previous level before getting the rewards for the current level. There are historical reasons for that… in the early days of Diablo III seasons, one could not examine the required objectives of a next level prior to finishing up completely the current level. So, for example, one could not see what the objectives of Destroyer were before completing all the objectives of Champion. This was a cumbersome system and Blizzard finally agreed to let players see the objectives “in advance”… but the wording on the Journey was not changed.

So now we have the situation where players can see the objectives for all levels, but the rewards are only received once all the previous levels are completed.

You only need to make sure that all the objectives of previous levels are completed.

If needed, you can see your current level by looking at your seasonal profile… as in this screenshot:

Best of luck in your games !

Certo. Mas deveria estar especificado isso.

:man_shrugging:

Then suggest it on your forum…