Rascal - 5/8 #1 rank

This guy is holding the #1 rank on 5/8 class ladders currently (including the ultra competitive DH) and #2 on Monk.

That’s just freaking insane… How can someone be so talented lol

I didn’t think he was legitimate. Have you checked his hours played?

I haven’t, but botting or not, it still takes an insane amount of talent to hold the #1 spot for 5 classes at once. Gotta respect that!

Or just twice as many paragon as most people and a bot account. Who knows. You should check and let me know. I saw him on the LB, too. at 2500 paragon to my 1000 when I last looked.

Looked at the US, seasonal leaderboard and viewed their profile to check out their seasonal played using Seasons > Season 21 > Summary

Barb - 13 hours 52 mins
Crusader - 26 hours 53 mins
DH - 289 hours 36 mins
Monk - 6 hours 45 mins
Necro - 4 hours 21 mins
Wiz - 46 hours 27 mins
WD - 14 hours 37 mins

Total 402 hours 31 minutes.

Season 21 started 3rd July, so has been running just over three weeks
3 weeks = 21 days = 504 hours

402.5 / 504 is an average of 19 hours 10 minutes a day, for three weeks straight. So, whilst they may well be talented, I think there’s definitely a case to consider that they might disappear from the leaderboards later in the season.

They’re currently paragon 3110 and, if you inspect their Crusader’s current gear, you’ll find Rank 150 legendary gems in there, so I presume they’re also really enjoying this seasons “definitely not exploitable, totally by design” theme.

6 Likes

This is why I don’t bother with the leaderboards past the first 7 days. 7 days it ll you get before the paragon farmers and botters take over.

These guys still surprise me. Why would you bring so much attention to yourself when all things point out you are botting. One would think you would try to stay under the radar. But as grandpa always said all the smart crooks become politicians and this guy is no politician.

2 Likes

Quoted for truth. . .

1 Like

Eh, I’m proud of my 118 clear with my frenzy build.

2 Likes

Just to be clear, I’m not saying he’s legit. Of course he’s botting - just like 80% of the players in the top 100.

Let me put it another way - even if we all had paragon 3000, how many of us would have the elite skill and perseverance to hit rank #1 across ALL of these classes? Remember, those competing with him for the top spot are mostly all botting too and have similar paragon, so from that perspective it’s a “level” playing field.

Regardless of the botting, it’s still an impressive feat.

Hi. I was Rank 7(8?) Wizard. I think I still may be top 20. I am mostly a solo player (some speed GRs for a change). I don’t bot.

Errr… this made me chuckle.

Do you have some inside info? D3 druid confirmed?!?

1 Like

402 hours out of the then logged season total of 504, averaging a little over 19 hours per day?!?!

Kinda screams for itself. :dizzy_face: :crazy_face:

I disagree on principle. Cheating is not impressive in any situation. Just because he is the best cheater out of the lot I’m supposed to be impressed? Should I also be impressed by Jeffrey Dahmer because he was more successful than other serial killers?

3 Likes

I figure anything over 110 is contentment, anything over 120 is to be very happy and anything over 130 you do a little dance on the inside :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can you report a player individually, like Rascal?

Nah bro frenzy is stupid hard to gear and even more ridiculous to fish with. Honestly doing over a 115 is pretty damn impressive.

1 Like

Rascal just took #1 on the barb ladder, but lost #1 on WD/Necro.

So now he’s rank #1 (5/7) or #2 across every single class.

He is a tenacious fisher who likes to fish in the tempest (pun intended), I will give him that.

Without gimmicky seasonal buff like season 19 and this one or paragon advantage through “hard work”, he is nothing special.