Raekor charging issue

hello guys, just want to ask if u feel it too, sometimes when i building my furious charge stack i got weird phenomenon, while i keep charging from enemy to enemy suddenly all thing move very slowly, i tried to check if my enchantress second life skill proc, it is not…then i try to check if any enemy have slow dome effect…still no
But it happen quite often, is it just me or maybe my slow connection ?
Pls share me ur thought pls :neutral_face:

I think you should read what your Barb’s equipped gloves do…

The legendary affix on Stone Gauntlets is…

Getting hit increases your armor by 50%, but reduces your movement speed by 15% and attack speed by 20%. This effect stacks up to 5 times.

This means…

Stacks Armour Movement Speed Attack Speed
1 Increased by 50% Reduced by 15% Reduced by 20%
2 Increased by 100% Reduced by 30% Reduced by 40%
3 Increased by 150% Reduced by 45% Reduced by 60%
4 Increased by 200% Reduced by 60% Reduced by 80%
5 Increased by 250% Reduced by 75% Reduced by 100%

Because the Stone Gauntlets provide both a benefit (increased armour) and a penalty (slowed movement and attack speed) the intention is that the player needs to utilise other items or abilities to remove the penalty but keep the benefit. For example…

1. Equip or Cube the Ice Climber boots
  2. Use an Invigorating Gem at Rank 25 or higher
  3. Maintain 100% up-time on your class’s uber-ability, e.g. Wrath of the Berserker on a Barbarian, Akarat’s Champion on a Crusader, and so on.

thnx u for ur thought :smiley: but pls i am not that newbie :wink:
my raekor dont use stone gauntlet at all, it used building throw bracer and apd in cube, 5 piece of raekor set and capt set, the problem happen when i am charging from enemy to enemy and no stone gauntlet at all :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I think I know what you’re talking about. There’s what feels like a half second lag for the animation to catch after charging. I think it’s something to do with APDs. Do you use them for bracers?

yes i used apd bracer, but there is nothing in apd description that said it make some slow motion effect ?

it would be more like a bug than anything else. try some different cube options. charging feels different with different items. Mortivk bracer is a nice choice too.

weapons make a difference too. echoing fury is nice for speeds. mess reaver is great for smooth gameplay.

speaking of weapon throw…have u guys ever tried using it on stair ?
it feel like my fury not return correctly if i cast it on stair it like hitting the invisible wall :grimacing: sory for asking another question in 1 post

the animation you are talking about is happening when you are not cc immune ie your ip is down or your wrath of the berserker is down , and you have been slowed by elite affixes , so when you charge whilst been slowed you charge slower :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I based the response on your Barb’s current equipment…

…but carry on.

Hitting enemies on stairs using a ranged ability has always been problematic. It’s as if anything with a slightly different z-axis value isn’t seen as a valid target. I’d throw the rocks as the base (or top) of the stairs and allow the spread to hit the mobs on the stairs as if you throw directly at the mobs on the stairs it will frequently miss.

1 Like

Every class has skill that are problematic on stairs… hell, even trying to pick up items on stairs is a joke.

ah is it ? i think it might be possible , should try to look more into elite affix next time :3
and for sir meteor :smile:
yes i know :grin: sorry for misleading u that build i used to collect more xp bfr closing the portal the build i talking about can be looked at na server tier 130 solo barb , and greatly thank u for ur kind support always :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: