Question regarding cross-progression

Hello Friends,
I have one question. Cross-play system can permit to your account can play all platform.
I wonder, all platform can be play together same game.
For example,
I Buy pre-order on PC to the game. I want to buy second key to the Xbox for my wife. And will be play together same party with different platform.

No, that is cross play and cross play isn’t supported. Only cross platform is. Which means you can take your progress from Xbox and then play with that same account on PC if you have a cdkey for each platform. You would have to be on Xbox to play with your wife on Xbox or else be on two PCs to play together.

2 Likes

:frowning: that is bad news and big deficiency. Today some games will able to play mobile,consele,pc together. this should be added as soon as possible

1 Like

Yeah I would love to see crossplay, but it seems the devs are against it. They said that it could be added down the road, but I wouldn’t bet on it. I have friends on PC that I played OG D2 with and friends on Xbox that I’d love for all of us to be able to play together.

well i have one more question. I bought d2r on pc. Can I play with this account on Xbox? Like d2 after download, enough only username & password login?

Your Diablo Character You Create ONLINE On PC, Will be PLAYABLE on XBOX/PS/Nintento ETC So long as you have a license on those platforms as well.

1 Like

IF you buy a copy on the other device, yes.

1 Like