QOL You'd Like to See

Didn’t find another thread on this, so I figured, why not start one? What would you all like to see as more QOL additions?

Speaking for myself the shared stash and personal stash was unexpected but very nice.

Right now I’d like to see Gems and Runestones be able to stack.

49 Likes

Stackable gems/runes is an absolute must imo.

An in-game resource for cube recipes would be cool, but I know thats kind of against the spirit of D2.

47 Likes

-toggle loot shown on drop
-stacked gems/runes
-remove stamina
-widen maggots lair
-better drop ratio for pul+ runes
-auto loot scrolls to full book (can’t auto loot if full book)
-no cow king kill penalty
-small gold cost merchant inventory reset at merchant screen

42 Likes

Wouldn’t mind seeing Town Portal removed as a scroll and instead become a spell you can cast. I’m almost positive you could do that back in the original Diablo too, but any class could technically learn all the spells that game had, so it’s probably not the greatest example.

4 Likes

I want to see Maggot Lair fixed. No more clustering!

8 Likes

Basically just go down the feature list of PlugY and the other popular mods everyone uses and steal every idea that makes sense. Thankfully they seem to have started down this path.

8 Likes

Many examples are available by checking “maphack” program features that don’t change actual gameplay as advantages go. Auto teleporting would be something that is too much but the following may be great additions

Stackable items would be great for inventory management, and be able to speed up trading processes

Shift + right click function : move item to stash/inventory/cube
CTRL +right click function : Drop item or sell item if at vendor trade screen

Able to hide items or change display names to shorthand, with a toggle key to turn on and off: Such as inferior quality items, arrows and bolts, potions, gold under X amount. set custom colors. Show or hide item level/sockets with a toggle key.

ability to configurable drop notifications , or tailoring + class skill item filtering so notifications are received, example: a barbarian class specific helmet with +to howl and shout.

Scroll of TP could be instant cast like normal, or casting TP “spell” to have a required time or quest completion to unlock the ability.

Should level 99 HC be the end of the line? Never seen this option anywhere but…
Possibly a “rebirth” option to sacrifice that character and be reset to level 1 but retain the previous quest skill points from the first adventure, able to complete those quests again, possibly added stats/resistance quest but next playthrough they only grant a lesser amount or the reward is different. If it was made a HC only feature to encourage game play there and a reward for such risk and dedication.

5 Likes

Javelins need to have more usage. i dont want to run every 2 minutes to repair my javs. make them 3x 4X more durable

stackable runes and gems

22 Likes

Remove respec / let it be a maximum of 3 times pr. character.

6 Likes

That will not be done. They said it in an interview.

Things I would love to see:

1. Stackable gems/runes.
  2. Remove cow king kill penalty.
  3. Unique charms (Anni, Torch, Gheeds) are tradable via the trade window.
27 Likes

Increase max quantity for arrows/bolts. I can understand keeping other quantities that are tied to a specific weapon the same as that can affect more of the game. Arrows and bolts however are just straight up annoying.

17 Likes

You never know. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
  1. Let us kill the cow king and still be able to open cows
  2. Make throwing weapons like javelins unlimited or greatly increase their quantity, the same goes for arrows and bolts
  3. Increase drop rates for solo games if shortening ladders
  4. Make more skills viable for hell, balance patch
  5. Add adjustable loot filters, let’s be honest, the screen can get covered with lots of loot.
21 Likes

More lvl 85 zones/dungeons

This alone would feel like new content but it wouldnt really touch the “core” of the game in any way, imagine after 20 years you got reason to visit some new places in the game, instead of killing same boss for the 1000440404004404 time.

21 Likes

Yes. More lvl 85 zones is probably the biggest QOL change.

Also would be awesome to allow /players 8 on battle.net (edit: now that i think about it…this would probably be really bad for loot inflation)

15 Likes

Wow, its like your telling me what I want without me really knowing I wanted it! Yes to all of it. The one thing I want is personal loot pickup.

8 Likes

With the game being on Battle.net 2.0 and (presumably) no duping possible because of that, all of the Pul+ runes should definitely have better drop rates since duped runes won’t exist.

This would be absolutely lovely, especially for solo players that like the cow level and/or want its set.

Another thing that would help, especially for offline mode, would be no more ladder-only runewords. Those made me extremely mad because I despise having to play on the clock just for good and/or meta gear.

10 Likes

I just want hotbars for multiple skills usage. I never cared for the F key skill switching.

8 Likes

If the devs follow the controller and UI methodology Path of Exile uses, there will be virtually no need for F-Keys. Adding in modifier keys or keybinds that can serve as secondary skill slots would work well as a QoL feature.