PTR Server Status - Available now - 2.7.7

Hello everyone, as i did last time, I’ll be updating this thread title and posting a reply when PTR becomes available.

• Here you can check the current time at Blizzard HQ
    https://time.is/PT
    Usually it opens up around 12-14 their time. Sometimes it has been sooner, sometimes it has been later.
    Just reply to this thread for an update on when it is live.

I’ll edit the OP and title once it is live.

PTR Patch is available

PTR Server is online

PTR Forums are unlocked

11 Likes

In my TZ it will be a night. So I must wait the morning by my time.

I’m also just waiting

I think that is the incorrect time zone. Current time is Pacific Standard Time (PST).

-Don’t nerf fist of the heavens. Therere is absolutly no need for that.
It isnt nearly any close to high rankings. Buff it instead ! Make the Support Items stronger.
-Make Fire Bombarbment working. Remove +100% Crit, its useless, let it Crit from Items and add DMG
-Buff LoD Blessed Shield , Toughness is ok but dmg way to low !!

This Patch is garbage if it goes live like that !!!

I think we should have a +5000% xp buff, that way everyone can become high paragons and everyone can do 150! Wooo!

Hyperbole obvious.

the nerf is not needed…period…

As a sader main, I feel like the patch perfectly encapsulates the feeling of playing crusader.

Sader is trash, patch is trash. Feels like perfect harmony!

3 Likes

I’ve tried playing Crusader and I just do not have any fun with it but I feel bad for them.

I get it, there are a lot of frivolous calls for buffs but there are classes that really needed them and never get them. I’d be curious to hear from devs as to why they feel they don’t.

1 Like

Not sure I am looking forward to unlocking the altar in PTR if you have to get the staff of herding. Would be nice if the staff was in one of the bags.

I’d be fine with it, if they update acquisition so it’s not such gross RNG. People who get it right away vs people who played for over a month, several hours per day and finally said “screw it” and gave up.

1 Like

During patch 2.7.5 PTR everything needed to fully unlock the Altar were in the bags. I’d expect them to be again.

6 Likes

First, thank you Slothic.

Second, if anyone missed the news

2 Likes

Oooh thank you for this, I missed this, Tons of thanks man!

1 Like

The new Altar (Altor, Alter) … Is based on data provided by the patch notes

2 Likes

The graphics on the launcher already say the PTR is open even though it’s not. Someone jumped the gun with the announcements.

2 Likes

/sign
If this goes live i go back to grim dawn. The Devs there make changes the people want and changes things that are really necessary…

Here…buff this, nerf that, patch done.

No update of PTR client yet

1 Like

The PTR forum sections are now open so hopefully the server opens soon too.

It will be ON soon probably, when you loggin on game is like "new patch is avaible "