PTR Server Status - Available now - 2.7.7

You posted the wrong link. You posted PDT. You want PST. Or, on the site you linked to it’s PT.

Current PST for Irvine, California.

Or you can just use the timeanddate website and type irvine, california in their search field.

That would take you here: Current Local Time in Irvine, California, USA.

And they automatically adjust for Daylight Savings Time.

The PTR could go live any time between 11:00 AM PST and 2:00 PM PST. (If I remember correctly).

1 Like

Nope, it typically goes live between 11AM and 2PM, later only if there are launch issues.

2 Likes

I may have confused it with my time zone then, which would be EST. I’ll edit my previous post.

Thanks.

Patch became available by 14:00 CST

anyone get the update and restart loop? or is it just me?

Updated post with statuses so people don’t get confused.

1 Like

Too late…

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

ok so i gotta wait for the ptr patch to play ptr?
sorry if its a stupid question. i honestly dont know.

1 Like

Technically, they should change the text after starting the game. It should say something like, the server is up and a patch will be available soon, as this confuses most people.

1 Like

yes…

1. wait till patch becomes available
  2. update your PTR version
  3. Launch game
2 Likes

Patch is now available. Happy gaming brothers!

4 Likes

Thanks, you too ! Cheers!

1 Like

ok thank you for the response

Fantastic download speed, maybe 100kB/s…

Edit:

Needed a pause and resume.

this is unbeliavable. nerf the altar all you want. but there is no altar of season and you nerfed a lot of sets. I have 5000 legit para that is worthless now. wtf? altar was supposed to be perma feature in game as in whole game. or why nerf the sets? you want more money for d4? no reason to play d3 either then .omg. you really piss on us.

I think it will be available when the patch will launch on prod servers. I guess they want us to test the season mode only.

No. According to Official 2.7.7 PTR release post the Altar should be permanent.
It’s not there.
I don’t remember if there was something that needed to be done first?

Oops. Wasn’t in season.