PTR 2.6.10 Has Ended!

They’ve been doing well in that regard for Diablo 4. Diablo 3 on the other hand is a bit on the lacking side.

That said, I’m happy for the other classes that have received some buffs, however from my understanding, most of them are not enough, so I do hope they get the buffs they need (even if it’s down the road). As a Wizard main, this patch is mostly irksome imo, and again this is coming from someone who doesn’t care much for the meta or being top dps.

2 Likes

Update - The team is still investigating a few standing issues for the PTR - We’re sharing that the fix won’t be available today. Our goal for this fix is to minimize playthrough disruptions for the remaining time left for the PTR so that players can focus on testing and exploring the content. Ill keep you all posted. Thanks so much for your patience.

9 Likes

talk to the sleeping bull, i heard this story 2 thousand years later … dc or super lag this team for interns in the dell sector that i work with a bunch of amateurs

2 Likes

Any word on whether you guys plan on reverting the change you made to etched sigil, or at least buffing every one of our arcane spender in order to make up for the loss power? Remember we have 11 arcane spenders, the change you guys made to etched sigil hurt 10 of those skills. You guys buffed Arcane Orb and Hydra, so that leaves 8 more of our arcane spenders that were negatively affected by etched sigil’s change and hadn’t had a buff to make up for it.

Those skills are:

• Arcane Torrent
  • Disintegrate
  • Ray of Frost
  • Meteor
  • Blizzard
  • Explosive Blast
  • Wave of Force
  • Blackhole
5 Likes

Today they say they’re investigating, tomorrow they say they’ve fixed it, but after an update after a few hours a new problem arises, I think you don’t have an internal quality control team and if you don’t want to test it correctly, hey it’s a macro company and not just a street corner.

Keep up the good work guys! I hope you will finally be able to put together a stable server and build. Well, maybe not this century, but later on. I keep fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers: Together you are able to do so! Make Diablo III great again & keep it great! :clown_face:

5 Likes

we understand that it is a test server proper for errors, but how will the people test? if every att is a new error … it is getting embarrassing it … test before a few days do x numbers of tests there then release something … even someone in the primary school would know the right thing. shame on that company’s eternal laughter

1 Like

there is still so much testing to do before PTR ends in a couple of day’s if it does come back up tomorrow :rofl: i can already see it’s going to be another failed Season but 100 times worse then last season :rofl:

2 Likes

To be honest, I know you guys are working super hard to get this new patch right, we (D3 Players) appreciate the new content and support to the game. We’re back from the dead because D3 was on maintenance mode for a while. Stay positive, I know it’s 2020 but c’mon, for me starting a new season soon it’s freaking awesome.

Yes, the theme of the season is good but with this lot of error it is impossible to reach a verdict and we have never seen it in the ptr before … I have played the ptr since the launch of the crusader and I am disappointed with you guys seriously … any programmer willing to working would fix it.

Meteor is the only one in that whole list that had anywhere near a meta-strength, modern build even before the Sigil change. This is a valid concern, but it has nothing to do with Sigil.

That said, yes, the restriction should be on Deathwish instead.

1 Like

Season 21 will never end.
:man_facepalming:t4: :grimacing: :expressionless:

3 Likes

thank you Devs! :slightly_smiling_face:

Uliana’s Strategem Set : Now has 77% damage reduction for 7 seconds after applying Exploding Palm.

Developer’s Note: This set needed damage reduction much more than a damage boost, so we’ll see where this takes it.

this is rly good!

but how about this suggestion…

The Flow of Eternity - Increase the damage of Seven-Sided Strike by 777% and reduce the cooldown of Seven-Sided Strike by 77%.

3 Likes

Not sure I get your meaning. Regardless of whether they’re near meta level, those skills were supported by etched sigil, and as such faced an indirect nerf due to it’s change. Now if the intention was to remove Wizard’s dependency on Etched Sigil, most of the wizard community had already provided a number of alternatives that would’ve done so with perhaps better results. One such method would be to revert Etched Sigil’s change and then turn it’s damage multiplier (along with Deathwish’s) to affect only the channeling skills.

Now if Blizzard has no intention whatsoever to revert Etched Sigil’s change, then at the very least those skills that I’ve listed should be buffed to make up for the loss power, especially the channeling skills themselves.

better to extend the current season than to play in a new one with a lot of lags and bugs :crazy_face:

1 Like

They should end the current season and then start the new one when it’s ready.

6 Likes

… test the new patch on live before the start of season 22

The only build that probably weren’t being used with etched sigil would be blizzard and wave of force (but they still could benefit from it); the other skills were all being used in some way and also benefited from etched sigil.

Also, that’s all the more of a reason to ask, because if they have no intention of giving those listed skills dedicated items (or buffing their existing ones), then etched sigil’s change makes even less sense.

It’s about time Uliana got DR buff in the set, read the the developer’s note saying that it might not need a damage buff, I actually think it needs more damage. What about Inna’s? Could maybe add something like “Casting Mystic ally grants 60% damage reduction for 10 seconds”.

If my math is right, adding the Ally and Mantra effects into that with paragon and passable gear would give Inna the effective equivalent of around 90% “native” DR. Might be a little over the top. There’s a reason I6R2S2 is so much easier to use than R6S2 (multiple reasons, really, but still).

40% might sound weird but it could work. Also, not all builds might have Ally actually equipped, so I’d consider attaching the DR passively to the Mantras or Allies themselves (i.e. x% per).