Ptr servers down

For those not knowing what PTR stands for, it is the acronym for Public Test Realm. With emphasis on the Test. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Take as long as needed to make all the changes needed.

3 Likes

to be fair it seems English is not your first language so it’s not easy to understand your point

4 Likes

It really does not seem like this is common knowledge nowadays

1 Like

ive been trying for 8hrs now, i’m starting to think you’re lying.

Just in case you’re not joking and/or do not understand sarcasm:

the worst ptr experience ever.

1 Like

I remember a few times companies have damaged customers hardware with bad patches so no it’s not the worst.

5 Likes

It is just a PTR so I worry we aren’t finding game breaking issues but so long as they are working on fixes I don’t care. Still down for me.

Well I look forward to the one day of seasonal testing we’ll get before it’s scheduled to end

What a fiasco… Is it the clones which make everything so complicated? Personally I would have been happy with just the 4th Kanai cube slot for season 22…

4 Likes

PTR все еще недоступен((( Вызывает беспокойство,что со стартом 22 сезона возникнут проблемы.(((

ptr parody continue!!!
rumors said that s22 start when corona virus vaccine is up ! :slight_smile:

Don’t replace the N in your name with a D. Joking about Covid is out of line.

1 Like

That’s my only real com[plaint is that by the time they fix it we will only get to play for maybe a few hours. Its not just for finding flaws, we are giving them a service that they actually had to pay people for a decade or so ago, hence Game Testers wanted ads. They pay us by letting us preview new stuff but its a raw deal when you depend more time down than you do up. Some of us have busy lives and cant play videogames at will, such as myself and gaming has been a part of my life for 30 years now. I love it and will play until my eyes give up, but man these situations do suck.

3 Likes

Strange, maybe you are not trying hard enough. You should try to

and log in more frequently. I do think the error is on your side. Once you make it , there are Rainbowgoblins and Cosmic Wings everywhere

Looks like I’m back on my “PTR console” this morning. Multiple socketed items, 9000+ paragon, trillions dps, 90k mats etc. PTR what PTR?!? Lol. Hack D3 on the consoles. Funny the RNG is still useless as usual…

4 Likes

Well…expect them to be down for 6-8 more hours probably

Why would you expect it to be up?
They already put stickied threads in PTR Feedback and PTR Bug Report which said…

10/22 Update
The team is still investigating a few standing issues for the PTR - We’re sharing that the fix won’t be available today. Our goal for this fix is to minimize playthrough disruptions for the remaining time left for the PTR so that players can focus on testing and exploring the content. Ill keep you all posted. Thanks so much for your patience.

The PTR server is in the Pacific time zone, where it’s currently 03:08, i.e. it’s at least six hours before they’ll even be in the office today so don’t expect the PTR to be back up for much longer than that.

1 Like

What part of

10/22 Update

the fix won’t be available today

do people not understand?

1 Like