PSA, Charm inventory and you

I actually agree with you that 4x2 isn’t a major buff, when I speak about major buff I am usually speaking about a 4x10 inventory, coupled with a 4x10 charm inventory, which is what people usually are talking about when adding a charm inventory.

I agree 2x4 is not a major buff. It’s another reason I think the idea of a small inventory isn’t worth the change. If it’s only enough to pick up an item or two, just run without those extra couple charms, and without the cube, it’s plenty of space. I run without full charms on many chars, the only time I might run full or cube-shuffle is if I’m having fun feeling overpowered and want to 100%it.

1 Like

I think something elegant and thought through can help make this mechanic a little bit better just like gold pickup, all I say is you can make it work and shouldn’t be made lightly and ignored

there is room for improvement and you can do it without breaking the game

1 Like

The charms are used to stack things.

Skill Points, Resistance, Health, Run/Walk, etc.

It’s a paragon system in disguise.

They also push casuals away from the PvP scene.

Wow. Im surprised youre actually advocating for more space for equipment and non-charms. Thought the 4x10 for noncharms was sacred. Isnt that exactly what the devs say they dont want? Pretty sure they dont want to give us more inv space for non-charms, fastcat.

So you really want all players to have to think less about inv management even for equipment… because everyone would suddenly have more space to store equipment. Your scenario where players still only have a 4x10 space for equipment will only apply to a subset of end game farmers who fill their “original” inventory with charms. Wow, such change for such a particular group at the very end of the game.

Not to mention how being able to throw all our charms in our “non-noncharm inventory” will change so much of the feel of the inv for leveling players. Wow. The more I see of this idea the more I think it belongs in the mod multiverse.

I seriously think the best chance you have for a charm inv is to have a 4x10 charm-only inv unlocked all at once around lvl 93. Not sure why that isnt your suggestion.

1 Like

This thread’s suggestion has been included in the mega compilation I have started, so that it gets more exposure. This is probably one of the more talked about changes to date.
Muyu’s Suggested Changes Compilation

so much context to your argument…

a pity blizz wont ever read it!

You are not interested in a charm inventory anymore?

le pardon?
Did someone say I wasn’t? >.>

thought I saw you explaining how you longer think it’s a good idea in a different topic, must of been mistaken?

Oh you probably saw the one where I was basically telling someone to not try to discuss the whole idea that it’s pointless to fight back against “power vs convenience” since every time its brought up, the entire world fires back lol.

I’m for charm inventory and so are many others and Vicarious sees this, so I’ve left fate in the hands of the developers. If they choose to allow it, then all is good. But I have a pretty strong feeling that it won’t be.

1 Like

if you are still here in the forums and still voicing your opinion don’t let the opposing party silence you, let everyone know what is on your mind, this is the only reason we are here, we talk on the forums :grin:

1 Like

to Quote tatanium talking loud, not saying much . thats whats going on at this forum the last 5-6 motnh,. including myself :slight_smile:

I’m not that loud, I make sure to be civil and honest with every post I make, so if any party on the developer side comes along, they can gauge the conversation with ease

when something is true, the strongest shout wont extinguish it, you can be heard without having to use force :slight_smile:

A charm inventory would be good. It also gives your inventory another purpose, the ability to swap charms you decide to bring with you. You could probably also pick up multiple unique charms and still only be able to use one at a time.