Proper reaction to the Reddit Survey (mrllamasc)

What are you talking about? May13’s post? Ive only ever quoted it here in reply, and then once more in reply to you bc you quoted it. Which isnt even actually quoted because of formatting. And you suggested May has a low iq, hah.

You may have gotten a few notices because I was editing it for formatting on my phone a few times –

he just wants to identify your items! Let him see your stuff!!!

My #1 favorite part about D2: LoD was the feel, look, and art of the game. D3 seemed too over animated and just complicated (although after giving it another shot found it pretty cool and not too difficult). The simplistics of D2 LOD on Battle.net and single player but the detail of the rigid, vintage looks was my love of the game. Looks like they are nailing that which is my biggest takeaway. New content sounds awesome too but hopefully they dont ruin a good thing with over changing the game play.

Ya D3 went for blown out proportions and a very fantasy flush of colours, but they did so much else wrong, even made fun of people about the cow level and then came out with ummmm already forgot the name. I dunno I would prefer to forget about D3 in the Diablo canon :stuck_out_tongue: I mean some ui improvements and visuals for seeing things can come to D4 but ew itemization was a mess for me.

Ukk… nice, tell someone to chill and then say they have “a basic brain.” Makes total sense dude!

But youre lying. You said releasing the exact same game is a 2iq move, suggesting May had said they should release the same game. And you didnt say I was basic - I said May had a good, basic intelligence, and you said “more like a basic brain.”

Axe said:
Hear, hear. Refreshing to see this kind of basic intelligence.

Rieven then said:
Reproducing the exact same game including some glaringly obvious faults is a 2iq strat. Basic brain more like it lol

Anyway, this is obviously going to go nowhere, so Im not going to respond to you anymore here. But preeeetty lame to insult people, not admit even your criticism was misplaced, and then try to lie about what you said. JERRY, JERRY, JERRY!

Lame Rieven, cya.

No its not, having a dedicated charm inventory doesnt even matter for balancing, and it should be added so they can increase inventory size without accidently buffing charm carry.

It does, it allows you to carry 9x skillers torch and anni and still be able to pick up items. That is 1x more skillers that if you had a cube in your stash and even more for the average player that just carry 4-5 skillers to have more room, i dont carry any skiller when mfing btw.

Just dont talk about pvp, that would allow you to carry a full inventory of prebuff and swap items

3 Likes

um, in pvp nobody carries cube…so dont you have all that anyway? and they could easily make a smaller charm inventory…that equals out to less than the normal inventory size…wow what a compromise.

you can already prebuff and swap items…your stash is like 3 teleports from the rogue encampment gate, as if swapping gear while town camping to buff changes things dramatically.

Why should we care, are we trying to make the game better for the 5% that care about pvp, or the 95% who want to be strong without compromising their ability to loot in a looter game.

And in the meanwhile u can go heal to akara, or just use one of the 40 rejuvs you can carry instead of the swap items

did you even pvp in diablo…unless it was a battle of trash pve builds whoever landed the first hit one shot the other guy…why are we having this convo.

there is more pvp than just high lvl dueling

pvp in the reason why d2 is still alive, in the era of that gaming competitions you want to just skip dueling as a thing in diablo 2…

you have a belt of 16 rejuvs as is, 40 more doesnt change the dynamic, if dude doesnt wana die hes going to town camp and refill pots assuming he doesnt get one shot.

Blizzard being kind enough to keep the servers running is the only reason d2 is alive, it has almost no players. And neither will the remake if we keep catering to the crazy few that have literally played the game for the entire 20+ years of its existence.

I still play it almost every reset for a few weeks and there are still thousands of players in eu and us-east servers.

The remake will just bring a new generation of players due to a better graphics engine, the game is more than good enough to get newcomers into it. Some of the old players will come back and the current players will do the same, but the main number of players will be newcomers for sure.

Thousands of players is not alive, a game is dead when it stops being profitable, the fact that it is still up is a solid play by blizzard to be willing to lose money running it for the sake of pleasing the remaining players. Myself and many others understand that without changes, specifically QoL changes, it will not be able to hold a playerbase, and i dont want to invest a ton of time into a game that will quickly end up where diablo 2 currently is, a game only attractive to the same crazy audience that never left the original

lets be clear, im happy to see a remake, its just the state and path they take will determine weather or not i play a month for nostalgia, or repeat my previous 8 year love affair with the original. Im 31 now and i expect more from a game than the original offered me. Im happy either way, but id much rather this game end up in a place where i want to play it long term…rather than a stroll down memory lane

And a dedicated charm inventory would change the game that much to make you play it when you would not if there is just the current 4x10 one? That is a minor change to the game experience that still changes the core of the game, i bet you want some more.

The excuses against it are weak, and the QoL it offers is far more beneficial than the detriment it may cause. Its not that a charm inventory is a make or break QoL feature, its a precedent that if this change is just too game changing, then so are many others that the “for changes” community would like to see. If i have to have 20 different mule accounts again…im out…I cant dedicate hours of my life to perming mule characters and rotating through accounts to keep them active just for the sake of managing my wealth. It’s tedious and I have a life, for the few who want that, great, for people with a life, regardless of if i like the game its not a feesable thing to deal with.

Dont worry about perming chars, they already said that they wont get deleted. Keep in mind that this is a remaster, not a new game, it can have some changes, but you still will play the original game with some makeup.

I hope we all can enjoy it.