Proper reaction to the Reddit Survey (mrllamasc)

well we will see how it goes, im happy to see blizzard giving fans what they want, even though it may not be a high profile profitable project, for my hardcore brothers, i hope the game is everything you want it to be, i just hope it does just enough modernizing that i can include it in my life long term…cheers and thanks for the productive convorsation.

Looks like he forgot Multishot, Immolation Arrow, Ice Arrow, Strafe, Lightning Fury, Double Swing, Double Throw, Leap Attack, Hydra, Fire Wall, Blizzard, Thunder Storm, and Nova. Just from those three classes alone.

Thanks for making this by far the most commented thread on the D2R forum. More exposure the better guys. :smiley: <3

Hope everyone can direct this enthusiasm towards the game on release and not at eachother :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I don’t want crazy changes just the same game with better graphics.

5 Likes

I just read through the last few days of comments. Man there are a ton of people of the US-East Servers now compared to a year or two ago. The D2:R news is the reason everyone is back including me!!! Whether you play PVP or PVM or SP (we all started somewhere) this game has something for everyone. The more the lvl 99ers want to make decisions for the lvl 1-98ers the more top heavy the game will be and vice versa if the noob crowd is catered to too much. QoL changes are desperately needed in this game its freaking 20+ years old. Hopefully they stick to the remake aspect but it would also be nice to see a fresh crowd of gamers ready to dive into sanctuary. Thats the balancing we need!