Problema with Zunimassa set dungeon

Zunimassa set dungeon showing error, does not complete the master, even completing the two challenges and within time.

I have one print, but cant add links here. (remove space after h)

h ttps://imgur.com/a/jYRDVx4

btw, i tried 3 times, and give the same error.

You haven’t killed all the monsters. They are small and run away, so you may have missed one earlier.

Correct. So why did the dungeon end when they still had a minute left? That is the bug.

Look at the screenshot. They had time left over, and the dungeon ended prematurely while there were still mobs alive.

I have had this happen on other dungeons as well.

You complete the first and second objective, and the dungeon suddenly ends saying you failed to kill all the mobs in time when you still had a full minute left on the clock.

He didn’t “miss” any stragglers that might have gotten away, he had 1:04 and 119 mobs left and was in the middle of speed clearing the map when it suddenly ended.

The timer shows the time it took to complete the dungeon, not master it. This isn’t a bug, but it is confusing. If you complete but don’t master a dungeon, it shows the completion time. So if time ran out before the OP could find the missing monster, it will show the time it took to finish the first primary objective.

1 Like

I have had this happen to me personally on this particular dungeon, and at least 3 others.

Here is a video showing a dungeon mastery fail. Note that there are 2 monsters left at the end when time runs out. The Time shown is how long it took me to grasp 150 monsters, ie. the completion time.

1 Like

The screenshot does not offer any proof that the dungeon is bugged, then, and it may be that they are just missing enemies in their runs.

However, I have had this happen to me many times, and even this season on the Shadow Dungeon where the timer suddenly stopped early and declared that I had failed to kill all the mobs in time.

I ran the dungeon 3 more times while recording it to see if I could catch it again, but it only happened on the first try this season.

I killed all the monsters, the time didn’t run out, I still had 1:00 to finish and when I killed the last one on the master counter, the dungeon ended.

Look in the print, I completed the dungeon in 3:56 of a time of 5 minutes. There were no monsters alive.

And it wasn’t just once, it was 3 times and it was the same thing.

Man, there was no lack of monsters, I didn’t randomly walk around the map, when I took this screenshot I had killed the last 3 that were missing. I’m not a beginner player, I already completed all the sorcerer’s dungeons this week, only this one is going wrong.

If you want, since you made a failing video, make a completing one and see if it works or not.

Your screenshot looks exactly like @TimberWolf’s. Except for the completion time (2:56) and the language (English). Watch the video again and pause it at 0:39 seconds in.

Actually, since you’re the one reporting the “bug”, you should video record your Set Dungeon and embed it in your OP (original post). This would be of great help for Blizzard’s QA Team to determine if this truly is a bug.

Even at your Trust Level you should be able to embed a YouTube video.

For future reference: At your current Trust Level, you can post links to images by first converting them to Preformatted Text.

How to Post Links

1. Upload your image to a free hosting website, like Imgur.

2. Paste the "Direct Link" to your image in your post.

1. Select the link you just pasted and click the ˂/˃ button on the Reply Editor toolbar.

1. Click Reply.

The link you posted in the OP would look like this: https://imgur.com/a/jYRDVx4

Man, I don’t know what to tell you. I’ve done this dungeon countless times, since I’m one of those oddballs that actually enjoys set dungeons. Zuni is one of the easiest and most enjoyable dungeons to do. I’ve never had an issue, other than missing one of the small mobs or being too hasty and run into a monster.

2 Likes