Primal Ancient Zuni Mojo enchanter not rolling Elite Damage?

IDK the proper place to post this. I have a primal ancient Zuni Mojo, string of skulls, I am trying to roll for the increased damage against elites. There’s like 10 things possible that could roll. I am up over it costing 8.5 million per reroll … I have never had anything act like this with the enchanter. I think it’s bugged. What’s the best place to find out/post a bug report? Just spent a lottttt of gold. I have been playing for a while on and off since launch, never had anything act like this at the enchanter. Please advise and thanks for any replies.

Have you checked to see the possible rolls?

It’s not usually a roll I go for, so can’t tell you off the top of my head.

I’ll check mine for you once I get home from work (I think I might have a primal) but that will be in a few hours from now.

Just jumped on and had a look at mine. It does appear that increased damage against elites is a possible primary roll, so you might be experiencing a run of particularly bad luck. The comments in this post, particularly from celtic08 and Mercury may shed some light as to why you’re struggling to get it to come up for you.

It’s just how rng of those enchants work. It’s even worse when trying to get a property that also has tied in a numeric value (fixed or percentage).

To put it in perspective I had to do ~70 enchants on my compass rose ring to get a socket.