Possible bug with game

Until this past Sunday my Demon Hunter could hold her own in GR runs maybe dying once every couple of games. Then on Sunday, everything changed and I die almost immediately after jumping into game. I’m playing D3 with a 690 paragon. I wear the Dystopian goggles and set which gives me 27,500 damage to primary skills. Any idea what happened? I was playing Torment level 13

Unless you’re playing on a different Account than you’re posting on, I see 673 Paragon Points.

And if you’re referring to Kor, is there any reason why you haven’t assigned any Passive Skills? Doing so might help.

1 Like

Kor also has some rather peculiar gear, cube passive, and skill choices as well. I’m assuming the gearing is because you haven’t got BIS pieces for the GoD build yet?

1 Like

His skills 4 out 6 are wrong. He is using Elemental Arrows where he should be using Hungering Arrows with Devouring Arrow. Look at one of my DH’s or Grimmi DH’s and see what skills we are using. Plus look at what Leg Gems we are using to wrong gem in the Amulet.

1 Like

Yes, that’s me KOR, tried to recall numbers from my phone. Good question on the passive comment. I’ll digest this for a bit. Thank you

1 Like

Right now my seasonal DH profile will get you all confused because it’s currently showing my ZDH support build, which is a whole 'nother animal entirely, my HC seasonal DH is barely past lvl 70 with yellow junk, and my non-season DH is mostly a mule.

I’m pretty sure it’s not a Bug. Over 80% of reported Bugs are user error.
I am quite sure you were not hacked unless someone else knows your Password.
No build advice other than drop the LoD gem. It does nothing when you have a Set Bonus.

1 Like

The user error is about right. I look at a lot of people in the clan I’m in. It is WOW what kind of DH build do you call that. Then you look at their profile the highest GR is 100. Plus the paragon is over 1500 to 2000. I have tried many times to help some of them. It is like leading a horse to water but will they drink. LOL

1 Like