Poe sux, change my mind

The flashy spells, bright colors thats for 10 year olds. Ugly item graphics, unimpressive characters. I’m a grown man, I want some more maturity in my game. What positives am I not seeing?

6 Likes

The game doesn’t suck. It’s the best FtP game ever made. The problem is the elitism and moral superiority of the community, and now, sadly, the devs, who can’t just let their own product stand without taking shots at other developers.

2 Likes

I agree with you, but that doean’t have anything to do with Diablo. PoE is PoE. Why do we care?

6 Likes

I don’t play poe myself, but there’s no need to bash it. There are people who enjoy either poe or diablo; perhaps even both.

2 Likes

Blizzard isn’t taking any shots at Poe. They don’t even think of Poe as a competition or even think of them at all. Poe is the copycat, trying to copy everything Blizzard created. Why don’t they just make an original game?

1 Like

Grown man that uses “trending” titel and says something sucks cause of flashy things… I bet you’ve played D3.

2 Likes

What trending title? What are you talking about?

I can see why people play it. It’s leaps and bounds ahead of D3 in everything besides fluidity and maybe UI. I play it once in a while, it’s a lot closer to a Diablo game than Diablo 3 is, unfortunately :frowning:

4 Likes

Look at you hiding behind lies. The wrong spelled word. The titel cause it’s a trending thing to say… You still didn’t reply to playing D3 or not. And why should we change your mind, IF you were serious about your titel? Cause you are somewhat curious? Cause you need a game to fill your free time with? What?

Nice try. I know a pigeon at a chess board when I see one.

You don’t want to be convinced. Nothing anyone says about PoE will make you consider their opinion to be credible or valued. If there was something in PoE that could change your mind, I’m sure you would have seen it on your own by now.

You just want to provide a wall for people who enjoy PoE to crash into while also validating your own opinion from others who agree with you.

You’re entitled to your opinion, but not everyone has to agree with you and no one certainly has to try to change your mind.

6 Likes

Anyone else find his whole “maturity” comment to be ironic and funny?

4 Likes

They started it…

1 Like

Just a bit.

I have a hypothesis, about the desire for “maturity” in games is inverse proportional with the age of the player.
Seems to me that the most violent games in the industry, the CoDs, the GTAs etc. are mostly desired by the young teenagers.

Dont really come across as a grown man with this whiny post that has nothing to do with Diablo on the Diablo forums. 1/10

1 Like

Hey I am a big big Diablo fan, but only a few things about PoE suck. The story, the graphics and the animation. This might sound like a lot, but it’s not. The game itself is good.

1 Like

Funny because the items look better, both equipped and in your inventory. Even the tooltips are way better than “Diablo” 3. I prefer the more minimalist D2 tooltips but PoE is way better than “Diablo” 3 and D4 as well.

What? There’s no elitism, “Diablo” 3 is trash and so is Diablo Immortal. Blizzard is pathetic today compared to 15+ years ago. They’re up there with Valve and Square Enix in terms of damage done to games.

1 Like

Look at you. Do you know my age since you can call me a kid?
You didn’t reply to the questions. Is this how a grown man would act?

How can you express any opinion on anything then? If you can’t say I like or dislike something. Are you opinion police?

Nope, I just know that you can state your opinion without bashing the game or the people who happen to enjoy said game.

Have you ever said the phrase " This or that sux"? If your answer is yes then you are a bashful hippocrate.