Ploot is perfect for non-ladder

You should check what he actually edited though.

i dunno who is blash, but if its him, than sure its his fault and not yours so my post should be targeted at him and not you, i just read what it said in the OP

No blash wrote it in another thread. I wrote the offensive post, that was my failure.

LMAO its getting worse hahahahaha…i dont even get it…what is the aim here

Do you think I should change it further? Edit: I can do so.

I am blash and i came up with this:

And i also disagree with his insulting OP. But i also know that he is just a dishonest forum troll, trying to trigger people

1 Like

Tell me how where I should change it further and I will. Edit: Can you also stop assuming my gender please. This is the third time I’ve requested this.

We have plenty of compromise proposals so far.

1. Separate servers. Original and Changes.
    Original server plays exactly like D2R at release, and never changes from that. So, it only has FFA.
    Changes server gets new patches, content etc. Including an FFA and Ploot toggle.

2. Ploot only available in non-ladder.
    Addressing some players fear, that it might affect the game balance.

3. Ploot only in Private games
    Making it a bit more of a conscient choice to join ploot games, and keeping them away from the public game list (even though filters already solves this just fine).

Only of these are really needed tbh. And #1 is the best one. Both when solely talking ploot and FFA, but also because it works for any and all changes that might also arrive in the future. Just the optimal solution.
But 2 and 3 could also work. Not perfect, but workable.

1 Like

Oh can fully get behind any of those changes to be honest. Especially in private games. But you would think that people would already share in private games???

Wouldn’t expect it. Only people who are friends/know each other well, would presumably do that.

1 Like

I have a good friend i play with and we do FFA. I will give them things they need usually because we play different classes. But if a Ber drops it’s whoever gets it first :d

1 Like

I support Ploot. Don’t let the haters bring you down.

1 Like

Yeah I think it has a place. We all deserve to enjoy the game. It’s a good compromise.

1 Like

As a Firefighter, I love this post.
Only one truck is technically the Water Truck though :slight_smile: Although we dont call it that.

1 Like

KEKFlagged

20chars :unamused:

1 Like

Ugh, please stop bringing up P.Loot already
It was interesting at first but now there are so many topics about it that it’s gotten old

someone should probably think about making a thread to ask people to stop making threads about ploot.

I am sure no1 has thought about doing that before.

If they have though someone should probably make a thread asking for people to stop making threads about making threads about ploot.

if that has happened though…

Not even trying to be rude but this is the worst idea of it yet, i hate it and hope you’re trolling.

First off ladder isn’t “intense competition”, its just a level playing field.
Second, for you to suggest that “Non-ladder for the most part isn’t meant to be competitive” is highly debatable and a terrible reason for forcing Ploot on people.

Most people’s dueling characters are on non-ladder, even more so now with 3 month ladders.

1 Like

What a bunch of nonsense.

1 Like

Its quite interesting that people actually care about “competition” in Diablo 2, even though actual competition doesnt exists and is mainly player-created for some reason. I expect one of the reason is they cant actually compete in real competitive games, so they make up a competition for themself in an environment that isnt balanced for competition at all.

2 Likes