Ploot is perfect for non-ladder

I support Ploot. Don’t let the haters bring you down.

1 Like

Yeah I think it has a place. We all deserve to enjoy the game. It’s a good compromise.

1 Like

As a Firefighter, I love this post.
Only one truck is technically the Water Truck though :slight_smile: Although we dont call it that.

1 Like

KEKFlagged

20chars :unamused:

1 Like

Ugh, please stop bringing up P.Loot already
It was interesting at first but now there are so many topics about it that it’s gotten old

someone should probably think about making a thread to ask people to stop making threads about ploot.

I am sure no1 has thought about doing that before.

If they have though someone should probably make a thread asking for people to stop making threads about making threads about ploot.

if that has happened though…

Not even trying to be rude but this is the worst idea of it yet, i hate it and hope you’re trolling.

First off ladder isn’t “intense competition”, its just a level playing field.
Second, for you to suggest that “Non-ladder for the most part isn’t meant to be competitive” is highly debatable and a terrible reason for forcing Ploot on people.

Most people’s dueling characters are on non-ladder, even more so now with 3 month ladders.

1 Like

What a bunch of nonsense.

1 Like

Its quite interesting that people actually care about “competition” in Diablo 2, even though actual competition doesnt exists and is mainly player-created for some reason. I expect one of the reason is they cant actually compete in real competitive games, so they make up a competition for themself in an environment that isnt balanced for competition at all.

2 Likes

The competitive aspect is dueling. For a lot people PVP is the end game content, and the reason for grinding out gear and charms. Your character’s breakpoints and gear matter a lot more

It’s just a nice compromise. The nubs get their ploot and the rest of us can enjoy the proper game.

1 Like

Ploot is good for the idea bin that reads “Brainfarts we should forget about”.

3 Likes

OR and follow me on this… They can get their ploot, in another game? Yeah! :smiley:

4 Likes

Nubs like you? go away plooter.

Nop to plootz

seven chars.

2 Likes

I do think the vocal minority here is not able to prevent personal loot from coming.

Only good thing about this is that when it unavoidably and eventually comes, they promised to make it an option. I just hope that option is in the game creation tab and not in middle of game using /loot commands. And also, it better show the loot rule in available games list.

I might’ve liked personal loot in D3, but I think D2 has done nicely without it. And like someone stated, personal loot makes a tight group game like D2 played alone in the group. No interaction over sharing the loot, trading it and general excitement who got the JAH rune that just dropped and so on. In personal loot rule game, there is only you, your loot and your personal minions (other players) acquiring you the loot.

I think you mean vocal majority, it’s the majority that want the game to be what it was always supposed to be, a faithful remaster. Countless times quotes, statements, tweets Ect have been posted here on this forum showing ploot advocates such as yourself that this game is supposed to be a faithful remaster.

3 Likes

The vocal minority mostly consist of the people that are in the forums. Silent majority are the people that do not care enough to post here or have whatever reason not wanting to be part of the discussion at all. But they do buy the game, and they might partake polls when blizzard eventually asks about personal loot.

And vocal majority? I only see the same names posting the same posts in different threads. If they are the majority, then the total diablo player base must be very very small indeed. Tiny.

But lets just see what happens. If vocal minority is in fact vocal majority, then Blizzard won’t make personal loot. But if the change is implemented, then you have to admit that what you thought to be a vocal majority was actually really just the vocal minority.

Eh, no.
I might disagree with the majority, but everything so far indicates they want major changes.

Even if that was Blizzards stance (which does not seem to be the case), that would be fairly irrelevant for what the majority wants.

P.S. What the majority want is also pretty irrelevant imo. Game design should not be a democracy.

In Timed Allocation you would still very much be able to see who got the Jah rune. And be able to trade for it.

Eh yes…

D2R won’t have ploot, you have been told this a thousand times by a thousand different people including D2R dev team members, so why are you carrying on? I don’t understand why you carry on with it instead of getting with the program.

The game launches next week, so then you will just be shouting into the wind.

3 Likes