Please s21 start 6.26

xD i feel you necro bro

I feared that they sink all their time into fixing this shiddy theme instead of adding something for necro…
Like, the multiplier on the new set could easily get to 30.000% instead of 10.000% and would be just good. Not even specially good.

But, we instead get a set that is even worse than typhoons. And a season theme that either is still op or completely useless

1 Like

well i would be happy about that but without a little buff to frenzy, hota, eq (and the list goes on) i have no reason other than the underwhelming season-theme to play at all

At least tell us that it’s not June 26th. Well… thats what i understand from that statement :slight_smile: let people make plans. There are so many theories about that date that some people already made plans for it xD (not me… just know some people ^^)

That is sad. I was hoping that there will be more changes for Necro set.

I think the 26th is really not an option anymore, if they only speak of giving us the final patch notes next week…

It could still be possible if they announce it immediately on Monday so that people know not to do the challenge rift next week.

But with my luck it probably will be July 3th which is the worst date for me because of my birthday party being divided over the weekend because of Covid :grinning:

Y’all need to look at it half full…

he said “too much change”…that could very well mean that they DID make some changes to futher buff a few things from PTR.

1 Like

Sounds like the team was very attentive to feedback/issues, looking forward to S21, as DH is my original favorite. :sunglasses:

Enough reasons to ignore the next Season and just hope for a better s22.

Thats exactly how i understand that blue post :slight_smile: but i would love to get that clear response “season WILL NOT start on 26th”. I think Nevalistis said something like that last season and it was easier just to figure out what to do with free time :slight_smile:

1 Like

ye exactly, the changes they could make easy is just tweak the raw numbers.
That doesnt take much testing and they know exactly how the sets work and function, so that could be it.

The new Necri set with end up as an ornament, it seems. A shame.

Devoting time to troubleshooting the incredibly uncreative and undynamic season theme. Frankly, I think the players would react better to a theme of more legendary buffs. This was a paint over job and it’s not worth your bother.

I’m glad that the bots were banned

4 Likes

PezRadar told 13.06 that we will get s21 info in next week and on ending of this “next week” info about s21 was delayed to next week. Hmm punctuality is difficult for Blizz in recent times :confused:

5 Likes

I have to give credit when credit is due, yes there are a few posts pushing for updates but Pez did update us before the weekend and thinking how busy they are with the update and trying to push out s21 I am grateful for his time to actually reply.

I still have hope for 6/26 :slightly_smiling_face:

I am wishing that s21 starts on 7-3. I have a dr appt on 6-26 and will not be able to play the new season at the 5pm PST start time. 3 hr drive after appt… sucks.

So enjoy life then tear into the game. For PST you always have dinner occurring 1 to 2 hours after you are playing. EST have it nice its starts 8PM their time. :smiley:

I never,never gonna understand why and why, zBarbarian not been nerfed in last 20 season!!and gonna come again,again with new zDH because the class so afraid need extra support!!!Why WD new set nerfed!!!Pls try to play it’s strong but its very weak on other end and not every one can play with that set,so complicate!!
Blizzard PLS Nerf zBarb setup its really discrimination to leave trough ‘’ 20 ‘’ season YES 20 season untouched in game take off that setup its not class specific!

Posted on June 13th. A Saturday.

1. June 14th - Nothing
  2. June 15th - Nothing
  3. June 16th - Nothing
  4. June 17th - Nothing
  5. June 18th - Nothing
  6. June 19th - New post.
  1. June 20th - Nothing
  2. June 21st - Nothing
  3. June 22nd - Nothing

You’re welcome Pez. Just so you know, 1 week = 7 days.

4 Likes

The post where he said “next week” was made on Friday, 19th. As working weeks apparently start on Sundays in the USA, that means the next week would be commencing Sunday 21st, i.e. today. So, he has until Saturday 27th to make the announcement.

2 Likes