Please s21 start 6.26

There will be patch next week?

So your saying new Necro set us still el Garbo. Gotcha

7 Likes

All heā€™s saying is that next week theyā€™ll tell you when the patch will be and when Season 21 will start, not that the patch / season start will be next week.

Next week!? Hope we can see the patch notes on Sunday.

Iā€™m getting that ā€œget ready to be disappointedā€ feeling from reading that.

Hopefully DH HPS got a little more buff. Chantodo got unnerfed. Necro Masquerade got buff to damage. Necro Pestilence got buff to damage and toughness. A passive CoE got added in as a seasonal community buff.

1 Like

right.
next week new patch
s21 start date is 7.3
i conviction

1 Like

Thanks PezRadar - this means for sure that S21 will NOT start on 26 June, correct?

If start date for s21 is announced next week, then it is only close to 25% probability that 626 is the s21 start date {flipping through the dates in July}

He hasnā€™t said that yet.

Which is why I am asking him :slight_smile: I just want to know if I can go away that week-endā€¦

1 Like

You forget the s15, s17, s18 ended Sunday, season started Friday. You never know if this goes smoothly or delayed because of something else. :yum:

Good point, I have edited my probability up to 25% :laughing:

Yes but as far as remember the date of the new season was always announced at least one week in advanceā€¦

:pensive:

Barb season againā€¦

2 Likes

Yes that seems to be a common thing. Player for player and meta group for group, the Koreans and Chinese players have consistently got the highest scores first and often have the top scores. First to 150 etc etcā€¦ There are some great players on the European boards, great in all regions actually.

yawnnnnā€¦ wake me up for S22

1 Like

Reading that no much changes going to patch, gives me an indication that they are satisfied with the seasonal theme and new sets performance and probably only been working to fix AD that affect the theme and few other bugs.

I never played Poe but friends are telling me to give it a try. I might give it a go and play it till S21 release. As it seems S21 start needs at least another couple more weeks.

2 Likes

Well I hope they make one change and that is to the zdps builds with the elements otherwise the entire leaderboards in every region will be filled with GR150ā€™s at only 1K paragons with the zdps Barbs.

3 Likes

I agree, in all seasonal themes we got I think S21 seasonal theme is the least favorite and it did not went through enough thought behind its mechanic.

Itā€™s a not well designed and a failed copy+paste theme from S19.

I still think double bounty or double goblins theme has more added value for players than the current S21.

The scary thing is what ever they want to release is not going through testing. Finding the balance is not easy. Either it will be nerfed to represent a visual effect that has no impact on game play or we gonna see Zdps clearing 150.

At the end letā€™s hope they balance and fix what needs to be fixed and S21 will be a fun season.

4 Likes

Double Gobs was nice.
Please activate double bounties. Season and non-season on S21 period

6 Likes

Double goblin last season was fun.

Like they tend to have theory crafting live episodes on twitch were a game dev is discussing with streamers or even players their thoughts and ideas about different game play, itemization, sets performance and so on ā€¦

Would be great to revive the communication and have a live episode once every month between a D3 dev inviting a dedicated D3 player or streamer to have 1 hour session to discuss various topics related to D3 and to collect ideas for upcoming themes and stuff.

( 1 hour every month is 12 hours a year, you think itā€™s too much to ask to have half a day in total every year to communicate and talk with a dev about D3 upcoming themes and season news ? )

By going through this approach, the players in the community will feel more connected.

1 Like