s21 start 6.26
please please
s21 start 6.26

20 Likes

You don’t get to dictate this. It’s more then likely 7.3 which is fine by me

3 Likes

What am I supposed to do? shut up

3 Likes

Yes cause you can have 20 million ppl say start this day doesn’t mean it’s Guna happen. Quit being so damn inpatient. Not to mention you don’t even post on your real account.

3 Likes

S20 ends on the 21st not the 20th. Would also like to see S21 start date on the 26th but if they need more time to fix a few things then July 3rd would be fine.

1 Like

We will have more information on the start of S21 in the coming week or so. It won’t be long.

32 Likes

I think 7.3 would be best.

2 Likes

7/3 is very unlikely since that is a federal holiday (since 7/4 is on Saturday) and most places will be closed.
6/26 or 7/10.

4 Likes

Oh it is a Holiday on 7/3… Didnt notice that. Didnt really see 7/10 an option but it could possibly be on that date too… What are the chances of a blizz employee coming into work on a holiday to turn on a season lol…

Go take a long walk and several breaths of fresh air. There’s more to life than Diablo 3, luvie…

11 Likes

Read a book, do you remember what they are? :closed_book: :blue_book: :orange_book:

2 Likes

Screw fresh air!! I want demon blood on my hands!

4 Likes

I prefer 7/3. More time to test patch before season starts.

Also, it’s because I have school in June but not July :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

He didn’t dictate anything. He said ‘‘please’’. Even though it will not change anything, people have the right to ask politely for things.

4 Likes

Good point that makes 6/26 more attractive. For Keyblade we could have a less then a week in this instance or Blizzard could be different and start on something other then a Friday PST.

There’s been plenty of times where the season started just a day after the new patch hit. Any live-game testing we did, we did in season.

Seasons ALWAYS start on a Friday

Although, it’s usually a Friday, Season 11 did not…
It started on a Thursday. So it’s not always.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/20845160/first-look-season-11-7-5-2017

7 Likes

still keep the game for a long time dead 1+ month …3 weeks for ptr 2 weeks for new season your tactic is really wrong

Here is what we generally know:

• Season 20 Ends on June 21st
  • The Diablo 2 release date was on June 29th
    (least significant reason, but is worth noting)
  • July 3rd is a holiday because of July 4th
  • Blizzard doesn’t like working holidays
  • Blizzard strives to start on Friday
  • New seasons tend to start the same week the previous one ends.

To me there is only one date that fits all of these points.

• June 26th @ 5:00pm PST
4 Likes