Please s21 start 6.26

what build did you find that you like?

Some do . I personally want 2.6.9 to start by then but dont want season till 7/3

Have any of you thought about a Thursday, July 2nd start date. Blizzard has at least once started a season on a Thursday. This way we get a 3 day holiday to break in S21 [at least in the States].

I hope to GOD it is 6.26… waiting almost two weeks is insane. I can barely take it. They had a good PTR time, they shouldn’t need two weeks.

3 Likes

Wait if you roll a 7 then it’s craps out, unless you have coin on the 4/3or5/2or6/1.

Let the Diablo 3 Gods hear this plea for info on S21 start!

They want almost two weeks…

1 Like

That is an old post @Meteorblade.

1. Nev is gone, bye bye.

2. This PTR was a mess with the broken Season Theme, and weak sets incoming.

If there is a time issue regarding the Patch and what they will actually deliver then they should let us know very soon.

Yes, but that’s irrelevant because…

i.e. unless they state they’re changing their mind, that’s what they’ll continue to use.

1 Like

That was a one time solution.

Please don’t use old data from the past for a current situation as a for sure.

i.e. perhaps that will happen but not too likely!

No, it wasn’t.
It’s exactly what happened for 2.6.7 / Season 19 and 2.6.8 / Season 20.

4 Likes

We all hope it will come today, however I doubt it.

The date will be released at earliest in a few more days is more likely.

Hoping with you. Every single day of delay on announcement reduces the probability of s21 starting on 626 :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

That’s good news for me. I want it to start July 3 when I’m done with my summer classes and projects.

Realistically, if season ends on Sunday, patch is likely to come out on Tuesday and it’s not likely the season will start on Friday. So June 26 is a hard bet.

July 3rd is Independence Day, a major holiday.

Fairly sure it’s the 4th of July…

3 Likes

Yeahh the alien invasion is on July 4th - Will Smith know it!

1 Like

The American Public Holiday Date is Friday, July 3rd, for Independence Day

That is the day we take off from work, hence it would most certainly NOT be the day S21 starts.

It’s probably going to start on the 26th.

Under new management. Your guess is as good as mine. I’ll say July 1st Wednesday if the theme bugs need a little more time to whack if June 26th is not doable.

But no to July 3rd, July 4th weekend. You’ll likely be outdoors enjoying some activity practicing social distance. Hey try one of those sanitized movie theaters maybe. :yum:

I still prefer 6/26.

6/26 FTW, 20 characters…

2 Likes