Please s21 start 6.26

If you are so bored with this game, why are you even writing here? We are not interested in your non-interest, just go and play something else.

3 Likes

You seem to believe that only North America plays D3…

1 Like

Whenever it does start I am looking forward to season 21. But not for DH or Necro. I finally found a build I really like late in season 20 (does not requires season buff) that I will be using from the start of the season to see how much further i can get with a full season of play rather than 1/2 the season. Hit GR105 solo for the first time, and with more time I am sure I could perhaps make it to 120. Note I only play solo, but playing both console and PC. Even as eager as I am, I would not want anything rushed to the point of issuing a faulty patch. It starts when it starts.

I believe the company that runs the game is North American.

The Devs, programmers and such are from countries all over this beautiful world.

Also, almost everyone in clan and friends list want very badly to have S21 drop on Friday, June 26.

When S21 starts I will accept it as I know these are very difficult times for the Blizzard Classic game workers.

One thing we all appreciate from Blizzard Games is their insistance to quality in all things.

1 Like

Oh @PezRadar of the House Blizzard, First of Your Name, the Burnt, King of the Diablos and the First Men, Breaker of Chains, Father of Nephalems…

COULD YOU PLEASE AT LAST GIVE US THE SEASON 21 STARTING DATE ??? WE ARE BEGGING YOU :pray:

6 Likes

PezRadar will dispense when he is ready to!

(Please forgive the tongue in cheek here)

Does anyone remember the Pez Dispenser?

3 Likes

I know, that was probably useless, but I had to try :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It was a good attempt to virtually jumping up and down waving hands!

2 Likes

That sounds more like off with their heads then throw them a bone! :smile:

1 Like

6/26 would be amazing!

5 Likes

I have a feeling that we’ll hear something from Pez in regards to s21 start later today :wink:

Let the Seven Gods hear you :slight_smile:

what build did you find that you like?

Some do . I personally want 2.6.9 to start by then but dont want season till 7/3

Have any of you thought about a Thursday, July 2nd start date. Blizzard has at least once started a season on a Thursday. This way we get a 3 day holiday to break in S21 [at least in the States].

I hope to GOD it is 6.26… waiting almost two weeks is insane. I can barely take it. They had a good PTR time, they shouldn’t need two weeks.

3 Likes

Wait if you roll a 7 then it’s craps out, unless you have coin on the 4/3or5/2or6/1.

Let the Diablo 3 Gods hear this plea for info on S21 start!

They want almost two weeks…

1 Like

That is an old post @Meteorblade.

1. Nev is gone, bye bye.

2. This PTR was a mess with the broken Season Theme, and weak sets incoming.

If there is a time issue regarding the Patch and what they will actually deliver then they should let us know very soon.