Please s21 start 6.26

Starting on the 26th would mean the new patch arrives on 23rd, which would hardly be enough time for Blizzard to make changes should there be any bugs or unintended exploit found during that said period before the start of a new Season.

And so far, Blizzard has yet to apply any mid-Season patch to address any changes, so if there are any exploits that happen it will last throughout the Season, and would you want that to happen?

So it most likely will be the week of 28 June (exact day varies, but could be either Thursday or Friday of that week).

Actually the last two seasons (19 and 20) started the week after the previous one ended. My bet is still on July 3rd (in spite of July 4th). Anyway we should know in the upcoming week.

1 Like

When has that ever prompted them to get off their proverbial and get to work?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

What to do what you have done in past 20 season. Play all characters over again. How many times does one person have run through every character that you just done in the past 20 season?

What rewards do you really get in a season. What a stash space, a set of wings, a portrait, and maybe a pet. What are they giving US 2 new sets? By what I’m reading both of them people are too happy with them too.

I wouldnt worry about the holiday too much. Everything will still be open on 7\3 as the holiday is not until the 4th and even then most places are still open. Ill be working on the 4th my self. Server upgrades will not wait.

we will have to wait and see.

If you’ve looked at wow, BF, and Overwatch, you’ll see they have delayed things because there “are more important things in the world to listen too”. Wouldn’t be surprised if this is purposely being quiet for the same reason. Kind of a lame duck, there’s a lot of speculation that blizzard is behind on development and this is an easy scape goat delay for them.

February 31st is the best date.

5 Likes

Personally, I just play a new character. I don’t like having characters as a class (jumping between sets, etc. on one character) so my characters are decided on their archetype/design before the season and then I play them until they die after setup (sometimes intentionally at the end of the season) or I’ll carry them to NS if I liked the play style

If you’re wondering why so few characters… I deleted 3 after a 1 year break before s19 started because I forgot how to play them well and would prefer to relearn in season if I decide to rebuild around that.

We’ll know when they tell us.

Blizzard stated a few seasons back that they where always going to take at least a 2 week break between seasons so they had enough time to get the console patch ready. So the 26th is out. It’s either the 3rd or 10th of July.

Can we get confirmation on when season 20 ends for consoles, please? Thank you!

Most corporations that would normally give paid federal holidays if they fall on a weekday will usually give Friday or a Monday off if said holiday falls on a weekend. So no, I wouldn’t expect Blizzard to be working on 7/3.

Obviously this doesn’t apply to Wally World, Mikey D’s, Dollar General, etc…

1 Like

It also doesnt apply to Boeing either. We are all working on the 4th. Also Those companies offer select holidays. So it depends on the ones you pick.

Blizzard will be working on Friday. From what I hear some of the teams will even be working on the 4th. (many dont really celebrate it ) Federal holidays only mean something to government employees.

I don’t work for the government and my company does, so no, it doesn’t just mean something to government employees only.

1 Like

see https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/pezradar-dropped-by-dieoxides-stream/18258?u=drakiock-1135

And your point is (the thread has been deleted by the OP)?

The more I think about it, I could see it starting on Thursday July 2. That Friday, businesses will be closed in general but everyone will be at work on Thursday at Blizzard and they could have a skeleton crew on Friday for any issues that may have popped up.

I feel it will be June 26 though as the date.

Google cache had this
“PezRadar: Thanks - I will say that DH probably wont get many more if any changes from the PTR patch. Team was focused on fixing up some bugs before getting it all wrapped”
Look at his last 4 hour stream says PezRadar is joining and that was a chat comment some typed? I think you can listen to him speak for a few minutes (Twitch) 1:28:52 timepoint

You just have a cool company. But it’s a Saturday. Every company I have ever worked for A. Let you select a set amount of holidays. B. Will not pay you for a holiday you were not going to work anyway.
The average person will be at work.

Still doesn’t see how that relates to my comment.