Please put PERSONAL LOOT

Lotta words there.

Let me simplify the argument.

PLOOT = give me a shako for hanging out in the corner in baals throne room.

You want the loot, then you go earn it.
That’s Diablo 2.

3 Likes

Oh yea? Will that be solitaire with personal loot?

3 Likes

yes and no 20 charss

First of all this is a real remake of Diablo 2, so it is legitimate and normal to expect qol and various changes. Global loot is just a senseless ideology of Diablo 2 purists, however we find alone with the sorceress, whether there is personal or global loot what changes to global loot purists? If diablo 2 purists want everything to stay as it is, why don’t they stay and play the normal version of diablo 2? Nobody forces them to play a remake version with changes. The personal loot is a great idea to encourage the group find and to be able to create groups of find or to be able to play with friends to find.

How dare you.

seven chars.

Speaking as one of these so-called ‘purists’ (I love how you guys have labels for everything you don’t like), we are perfectly fine with small QoL changes, which is what D2R is, but you seem to equate ploot with every single other thing. It’s “give ploot or you bad purist man”.

You are new here so I will cut to the chase, by now we all know why you want personal loot - you think it’s your ticket to playing casually and swimming in HR’s, well it won’t be, so your next demand is… loot drop increases.

1 Like

If you actually had friends to play with global loot did not matter since its friends playing and helping each other gear afterall. Having pLoot is not going to help you make friends be realistic.

But I get it you sip the Kool-aid, live under power lines and sniff gasoline at your work. So no-effort loot for just “showing up” seems like a no-brainer but hey each their own right?

2 Likes

I played diablo 2 lod for 4 years and find has always been a solo activity for obvious reasons related to global loot. If I find alone I don’t have to share anything with other people and I equip myself first. If i find with others or with friends how do i do? Who takes the loot? If I shared the loot with a friend or group, it would take centuries to equip myself. Even if the friend I’m playing with passes everything to me, for him it would be just a waste of time, it is no coincidence that in Diablo 2 we find alone and it is a feature that I would not want today, because I would like to find with friends or with others in game groups and I would not like to play, find alone.

why this post still alive?

2 Likes

back to school bench with ur “remake” and if thats not good enough choose D3 instead.

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Don’t try to use logic against them :exploding_head:

No they are not. A significant majority seems to want changes, including adding ploot.

Very true. This is about how to make a good ploot system.

2 Likes

Again, actually play with friends so your concept of gearing as a group is not an exaggerated hypothetical.

Been playing for over 17 years did not see ffa loot a problem then, nor do I see it now. Be honest with me, how are you playing this game? Do you never use forums/discord/people near your location who share similar interests and just log on trying to find people to talk to with diablo 2’s decades old chat/lobby?

I know why you want Ploot, so you can sit your lazy butt in baal runs and hopefully get enough scraps to gear a character. As we speak people are forming groups on discord to play d2r at launch, some to chill, some to race, some to just play and have fun. What do they have in common you sorely lack? You know or deep down you’ve known what you are missing, the drive to actually play this game, stop wasting your time for the sake of wasting it and put in some effort.

2 Likes

Lol you are not the majority and you lost. Your trashing the forums from having real conversations. Beating a dead horse that ploot doesn’t belong in this game. You can’t get hand outs sorry

2 Likes

If I really believed that I won a battle, I would not post incessantly post against others who supposedly lost. If I did, it meant that I feared that the decision was not final and potentially subject to change.

These paired tweets are in reverses chronological order.

People are having a discussion. There is nothing to lose.

The forum is being trashed, but definitely not by me.

I wish that was true. But Diablo 2 is Free Handouts: The Video Game.

Honestly Timed Allocation would fit right in.

ploot = r.i.p but ur free to continue ofc as we can gather more salt from this still

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :slightly_smiling_face:

Discussion has been had with over 1000 posts from microna alone. Its done.

3 Likes

Who cares about personal loot anyway?

1 Like