Please put on our feet

Im sorry but saying no changes is not demanding changes as nothing is being changed? Change requires for something to change? God your intellectual dishonesty is through the roof today.

No, they’re definitely not.

Quite the opposite. Some of the purists around here has been arguing for years that a D2 Remaster should not happen. Seemingly because they are so afraid of changes, that even a remaster is more then their minds could handle.
Glad Blizzard didn’t listen to them.

Have you considered that neither are okay or sensible?

Huh. Nobody is saying that.

No Changers are demanding no changes. According to the logical some people use around here.

No need. I know that line already. I am sure the PR department thought long and hard to write it there to keep people like you hooked.
Still you might notice that VV/Blizz has been quite clear that they are still open for new suggestions and will be running the game as a service and are looking forward to add new things such as rebalancing, items, runewords and more to it.

Now you can copy-paste your PR-line a few more times. I am sure you are already having high blood pressure and need some relief.

It’s not a drastic game change so i am not sure what you are even talking about. I am talking about ploot.
I dont care about the other changes, but i care about intellectual honesty and the OP is quite dishonest when it comes to broadly calling everybody who wants a change a “noob”.

If that is what the game is to you, then you can still play FFA. I do not need to experience that to enjoy the game.
Same as not every person needs to do bungee jumping or drive 200 mph with closed eyes on the opposite lane.
All these things are great adrenaline rushes. But they are just not for everyone.

What does that have to do with the suggestions listed? But since you are bringing it up: 21 years, not scammed a single time. I guess some people just learn a bit quicker than you. :wink:

Again. 21 Years, many hostiles, not a single pk. Some people learn quicker than you.

Yup. 21 Years, not a single respec point used. Some people learn quicker than you. :wink:

Rofl. Who is having the thin skin around here? Cursing on the forum? Seriously? I thought you played diablo for 20 years. You must be at least in your thirties. Get some dignity!

That was my point. It depends on who is playing not how long. You are the one arguing with 10k hours. Not me.

Dunno. I dont know a single time, but then again i did not really participate in forum discussions back then.
Anyways, i dont think its a good measurement to weight one evil against another. We are discussing around here, it doesnt hold much weight that 10 years ago some person in a different game told you to “go back to d2” which you didnt like. It does in no way justify the 10-year-older you to use the exact same line on somebody else.
If anything i just shows how little you matured in 10 (!) years.

Just one aspect of it. And not just me. Roughly 40-60% of the playerbase, so quite a few people.

I am not. I am just annoyed that i am forced to spamclick in every pub. I do not enjoy to play like that. I want to focus on gameplay, not minigames. If i want to play a mobile game in 2021, i can play diablo immortal or candy crush.

I am not calling you that. I am pointing out that you act like you were.
If you wouldnt give such a good display of being selfish, arrogant and narcissistic, i wouldnt have much ground in pointing it out, would i?

At least you make up for it in eloquence.

1 Like

Indeed, to think that:

But it’s par for the course for you. I’ll refer to “forcing” as much as I want - I can spot your victimhood chasing a mile away, and I’ll bait you with it any time I please.

You tried really hard to be clever there. Sadly it didn’t work.

And we’ve had this talk about using the word “forcing”, yet you just keep harping on it like you have some undeniable point that cements your opinion. If anyone is playing the victim here, it’s you continually acting like using the word “forcing” has somehow damaged you in a way that you just can’t let go of it.

2 Likes

Your victimhood “forcing” demagoguery didn’t work? Indeed. Maybe another 10,000+ posts will make the point that so many are apparently too obtuse to understand.

Sad, indeed.

We run into the same crowd in classic WoW. We call them Tourists. They come in, see the sights, decide it’s too hard or takes too long to level, then bail out and do something else. For about a month after game launches (Or patch) they will be in game crying about things, or on forums crying about things, but then the hype dies out, and it’s back to the people who wanted the game for what it was playing it, and enjoying it.

As long as Blizzard doesn’t lose sight of the people who wanted the original game playable on current computers, within about a month, all the tourists will be gone and it will be back to the real fan base.

What’s sad is clinging to your singular definition of the word “forced” as if it makes some point other than willful ignorance.

“Singular definition”

1. “Forcing me to play the game your way”
  2. “Forcing options into a game”

Pick 1.

Lol the old man convention.

Sadly for you I have played the game every year since it released in 2000. So you don’t have any high ground over me as a customer to try to downplay opinions that oppose yours.

You are more ignorant though I will give you that. xD

The problem is you are assuming that people with opposing opinions haven’t played the game as long or longer than you which could be the case. The reasons they may want change is due to this experience and the ability to see the game’s failures.

Basically the inability for you to consider that you may be wrong and the ability to not cope with it is absolutely hilarious. I’m sure the illuminatti will come soon to claim D2R as well.

2 Likes

There’s that willful ignorance we all love.

1. “Forcing someone to play the game your way”
    That’s the only “force” going on there.

Asking to have an option for those that need or want that option is the opposite of force.

1 Like

Indeed - yours.

Trying to force others to accept the inclusion of options into a game which doesn’t have them, in the first instance.

But your attempt to force us to accept that is being resisted - quite aptly. The game isn’t launching with ploot.

Asking for something isn’t forcing. Giving an option isn’t forcing. See, you simply don’t understand the English language… or you chose to be willfully ignorant.

1 Like

Asking a parent for ice cream once is not forcing.
Asking a few times - not quite forcing.
Throwing a tantrum (thousands of posts on the subject reiterating the same basic points over and over again) - that’s trying to ‘force’ a change to the current status quo.

Seems like you’re choosing* to be deliberately obtuse, but it’s not surprising from the victimhood group.

Is this you laying out your behavior with the word “forced”?

Asking for something isn’t the same as discussing it. It was asked a handful of times, people like you threw a tantrum resulting in a one sided discussion which then resulted in you having no where to go other than nitpicking the word “forced”.

2 Likes

Repeating the same thing thousands of times is not discussing. This is you:

It wouldn’t need to be repeated if the purists learned to read.

3 Likes

Says the person writing this:

Who couldn’t even read this properly:

Oof!

The pain you must live with every day.

1 Like